Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think that Michaela Strachan is not as good as the other woman on Autumn Watch

(12 Posts)
lolaflores Sat 08-Oct-11 08:18:41

I am not warming to her. Not at all. She is like an itchy jumper. And the other guy with the flowing curls, he is unsettling. I only watch it for Chris Packham. He lovely.

My DP Would disagree, she was his big childhood crush so he'd simply say anything with her in was brilliant

lolaflores Sat 08-Oct-11 08:22:55

I rememberthe Hitman and her. strange. Maybe it is my trust issues? I did really like Kate Humble and her lovely hair.

mrspnut Sat 08-Oct-11 08:26:02

I like having michaela and chris back together again but then I grew up watching the really wild show.

Animation Sat 08-Oct-11 08:27:09

Aw poor Michaela. Her excitability was good in the Wide Awake Club with Timmy Mallet. She must be getting on a bit now.

AnotherJaffaCake Sat 08-Oct-11 09:22:27

I didn't think she was that bad. Kate Humble has a tendency to get over-excited and goes all giggly and silly at times.

I watch it for Chris Packham - AIBU to think he's a bit gorgeous?

WidowWadman Sat 08-Oct-11 09:24:14

YANBU, AnotherJaffaCake, although I find it unsettling that I've come to an age where I find men in their 50ies fancyable. Makes me feel old.

CristinadellaPizza Sat 08-Oct-11 09:27:07

I have a huge crush on Chris Packham blush

That other bloke looked like James May (that bloke off Top Gear?) - found that a bit confusing grin

LynetteScavo Sat 08-Oct-11 09:32:13

Michaela is getting on a bit now. She used to be so pretty and fresh and annoying, and now she's just caked in make up and annoying. Did you notice how she was annoying Chris?

Where is Kate Humble?

I still think Chris looked better when he had spiky bleached blond hair.

Animation Sat 08-Oct-11 09:36:25

Chris Packham is gorgeous btw and I can imagiine I'd excitable around him.

southeastastra Sat 08-Oct-11 09:41:48

oh i prefer michaela whatsherface, kate used to really irritate me for some reason. chris is also very very annoying, can't the replace him? maybe with that bloke phillippa forrester is married to, he's easy on the eye and knows his stuff grin

Andrewofgg Sat 08-Oct-11 09:49:59

I adored Michaela when my DS was small and I had an excuse to watch her!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now