Talk

Advanced search

Why are blokes so bloody CHILDISH

(8 Posts)
HornySwoggle Thu 06-Oct-11 22:13:45

This morning I was rushed off my feet trying to get DS to nursery and was running late and DH was stood behind me flicking milk at my bum.

Now my grandma has IBS so tends to talk about bog problems a lot and so he thought it would be hilarious to take a photo of a huge pile of horse shit and send it to her saying he'd done it.

AIBU to think whether you're male or female shouldn't excuse you acting like a 5 year old?

squeakytoy Thu 06-Oct-11 22:20:59

confused

devonshiredumpling Thu 06-Oct-11 22:26:08

we all know that men never ever grow up so what is the point of expecting them to

Salmotrutta Thu 06-Oct-11 22:27:02

Two things:

a) Not all blokes are childish
b) Your DH clearly sees himself as a joker - whether he is or not is a matter of opinion for those who actually know him.

That's all I can say.

Salmotrutta Thu 06-Oct-11 22:28:33

Oh and being a joker doesn't necessarily equate to childishness.

HornySwoggle Thu 06-Oct-11 22:34:10

but it's stupid and pointless and you'd think he'd notice that he's the only one laughing

ThePickledGerbil Thu 06-Oct-11 22:39:48

Of course they're not ALL childish, but my (40 year old) DH and his bf still find poo and fart jokes hilarious confused

I once trod in dogshit and they giggled like school kids for hours. hmm (was actually quite funny as the more I tried to wipe it off, the more I somehow covered my jeans in it).

Salmotrutta Thu 06-Oct-11 22:40:01

Well, tell him then!

And your title suggest all blokes are like this. They aren't - despite what devonshire says.

If your DH's infantile sense of humour annoys you, let him know and point out that no-one else thinks he's funny either.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now