Talk

Advanced search

To stir the fluff from Dh's belly button into hos coffee when he comes in from work?

(15 Posts)
noyouhavehadawee Thu 06-Oct-11 18:54:36

Just went to put ds in the bath (i shower so dont use the bath a great deal) , in the centre of the bath on the side is a mound of fluff, it is dark blue or black and is definitley what he picks out of his belly button when he has had a bath and then wipes on the side. He has blatantly collected a weeks worth here and not disposed of it. It has grossed me out slightly. AIBU to add it to his coffee later?

noyouhavehadawee Thu 06-Oct-11 18:55:19

his coffee sorry for the typo in the title blush (im not bothered about the ones in the main bit)

whackamole Thu 06-Oct-11 19:03:22

That is totally vile. YWNBU, but I'm not sure I could do it!

noyouhavehadawee Thu 06-Oct-11 20:20:47

i did not do it, i pointed out to him that it was disgusting and he said sorry and made me a mushy pea sandwich confused

dementedma Thu 06-Oct-11 21:50:28

do it!

Flowerista Thu 06-Oct-11 21:53:03

<vow emoticon>

YANBU. What will you pick it up with though.

My sister used to pick her toenails in the bath and leave them stuck in the bar of soap. Not the same, but also utterly gross and awful bathroom etiquette.

Flowerista Thu 06-Oct-11 21:53:45

Should have been VOM emoticon obv.

Flowerista Thu 06-Oct-11 21:54:54

Woah, back up. WTAF is a mushy pea sandwich???

FroOOOOOtshoOOOOOOts Thu 06-Oct-11 22:50:39

superglue it back into his belly button while he's asleep

Oooohhh, I like your style, i'd do exactly the same wink

MinnieBar Thu 06-Oct-11 23:06:05

If I were you I wouldn't eat anything green that your husband makes for you.

noyouhavehadawee Fri 07-Oct-11 07:39:35

Flowerista Mushy peas re warmed from tea - gorgeous in a sambo with brown sauce. The fluff has gone and peace has been restored. smile

Wurg Fri 07-Oct-11 07:43:35

all well and good, but if it happens again, play the long game.

stockpile and hide all fluff deposits for one year, then glue them to his face in his sleep. Voilà - Bluebeard. That'll sort it.

RumpledTitSkin Fri 07-Oct-11 08:10:56

When I moved in with my dh, I had to throw away, while he protested, a jar FULL of fluff he'd been collecting for years.
Just keep an eye on what he does with it now op. grin

Do what wurg says grin

My DP used to collect his toenail clippings and put them in an empty tic tac box! Thankfully his mum threw it away before I got with him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now