Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to expect my 6 year old dd to

(7 Posts)
cwtch4967 Thu 06-Oct-11 16:11:38

PUT HER KNICKERS ON!

Her teacher wanted a word when I picked her up from school - seems she forgot to put them on this morning and it was only noticed at lunchtime when she was doing cartwheels in the yard!

Normally very sour faced teacher was laughing her head off.

I put her clothes out for her this morning and as far as I was concerned she had everything on!

overmydeadbody Thu 06-Oct-11 16:14:01

lol

Totally normal for a child to forget, once.

My DS sometimes puts his clean boxers on over the ones he slept in, and then doesn't notice all day!

buttonmoon78 Thu 06-Oct-11 16:16:42

Was she embarrassed cwtch when she remembered? I did this about the same age and was mortified. I've never gone commando since grin

cwtch4967 Thu 06-Oct-11 16:18:37

The teacher noticed when she saw dd doing cartwheels!!! DD didn't seem worried at all..............

ZephirineDrouhin Thu 06-Oct-11 16:18:58

My 6 yo dd did this just the other day too. Luckily she's not good at cartwheels so was saved any embarrassment grin

Lol - that is funny!!

My friends DS (5) dressed himself the other day and when my friend went to pick him up from football practice she realised he was wearing his pyjama bottoms...he had just put his school trousers on over the top.

Kids, you gotta love em smile

aldiwhore Thu 06-Oct-11 17:09:21

I would say 'didn't you check' but my son went to school with is jumper on backwards and I didn't notice. (Its a sweatshirt stylee with a HUGE emblem on the front).

He's also had the misfortune of seeing yesterday's underpants escaping from the bottom of his trouser leg... in my defence I am teaching him to be more responsible and could have sworn I'd given his trousers the once over and good shake. blush

I wore no knickers with my maxi dress thinking 'meh, long skirt' - gust of wind on the sea front, in front of a coach load of OAPs. You know the rest.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now