Talk

Advanced search

To feel tired even though 13 week old dd sleeps well?

(5 Posts)
Sleepglorioussleep Thu 06-Oct-11 07:56:54

Not complaining, just wondering. Feel strung out, although not exactly sleepy most of the time. Have a six year old and nearly three year old too and a supportive but very busy dh. Feel I should be coping better.

ScaredTEECat Thu 06-Oct-11 08:00:43

Call your GP. You might be anaemic.

livinonaprayer Thu 06-Oct-11 08:01:44

YANBU to feel tired. My 3 are long past the baby stage and I'm still shattered most days! But you say you feel strung out, are you just finding everything a bit much? Again this is perfectly understandable with 3 dc. I find that making lists helps me feel more in control and I put everything on it even little things so I can feel like I've achieved something IYSWIM! sometimes I even write something on the list after I've done it just so I can cross it off

Sleepglorioussleep Thu 06-Oct-11 08:12:46

Have made appointment with gp. Diet might be key-must get something healthy to keep energy up. The house is getting me down-can't claw my way to the top of the mountain! Might be lack of personal space and adjusting to new levels of that that's hard at the mo. Makes me feel unrested even if not tired on the lacking sleep sense.

MrsBloodyTroll Thu 06-Oct-11 08:18:30

Agree with the anaemia possibility. Had that last year, was wiped out with tiredness before taking iron.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now