Talk

Advanced search

to wonder if we might need a whole new section for dedicated Frothing Berserkers?

(259 Posts)
Hullygully Wed 05-Oct-11 14:42:58

There seem to be a lot of people at the moment who really enjoy a good old frothing berserker. Wouldn't it be a good idea to give them a section of their own so they could all really enjoy themselves and leave the rest of us alone?

Pagwatch Wed 05-Oct-11 14:44:59

Yes. Fight club.

Hullygully Wed 05-Oct-11 14:46:11

The section could have its own virtual handkerchief for the spume.

AnyFucker Wed 05-Oct-11 14:52:53

I got accused of "frothing" once

After I wiped my mouth, I gave them a right fucking mouthful

AMumInScotland Wed 05-Oct-11 14:53:46

Wasn't that meant to be what AIBU was for? Instead of it taking over from Chat as the default place for any kind of question?

Hullygully Wed 05-Oct-11 14:54:22

It would be good tho, it could have fuzzy white edges to represent the froth.

GetOrfMo1Land Wed 05-Oct-11 14:55:48

Make sure you pepper all your posts with lots of exclamation marks!! Like this!!! Cos it makes you look really thick innit like!!!!!!

rushofbloodtothefeet Wed 05-Oct-11 14:56:20

AnyFucker grin

They should only be allowed in if they know how to appropriately misuse an exclamation!! mark!!!!!!!! Anyone lacking this skill will be eaten alive!!!!

rushofbloodtothefeet Wed 05-Oct-11 14:56:39

x-post!!!!!!!!

Hullygully Wed 05-Oct-11 14:57:34

yeah but no but phone SS you is an abuser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GetOrfMo1Land Wed 05-Oct-11 14:59:33

omg like you are such a fucking bjitch i am going to report you mumsnet no where u live and have got all ur details and police hotlines oh hang on

JenaiMarrHePlaysGuitar Wed 05-Oct-11 14:59:52

YANBU

Katiepoes Wed 05-Oct-11 15:00:05

Overuse and innapropriate use of words like 'shocking' and 'horrifying' will also be required!!! Demands to 'call social services'/'put them in the army'/'dump him now' shall also be encouraged!!!!

Suggestions that the OP is a bit of an eejit and that possibly over-reactions are being had shall be shouted down with cries of 'but think of the childreeeeeennnn'!!!

VajazzleMyBroomstick Wed 05-Oct-11 15:00:43

Whats going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You bunch of nasty, nitpicking nobbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TobyLeWolef Wed 05-Oct-11 15:01:14

I would love a 'Frothing Berserkers' section because I am often bored at work and need something to fight about.

Pagwatch Wed 05-Oct-11 15:01:43

Seriously. Crying.

Hullygully Wed 05-Oct-11 15:02:12

Get out now!!!!!!!! Run run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one should have to put up with unsugared tea!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hobnobsaremyfave Wed 05-Oct-11 15:02:23

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FreddieMercurysBolero Wed 05-Oct-11 15:02:51

I was accused of pooling myself in rage the other day. Would we have a separate pooling oneself in rage corner or would this fit in with the fronting beserkers?

!!!!!!

ColdSancerre Wed 05-Oct-11 15:03:09

This makes my feel physically sick sad

VajazzleMyBroomstick Wed 05-Oct-11 15:03:45

Frothing Berserkers???? Is that some kind of Italien coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GetOrfMo1Land Wed 05-Oct-11 15:04:17

Don't any of use understand???? I mean come on!!! This is a bay-bee's LIFE we are talking about here!!! Action is needed! NOW!!

DreamsOfSteam Wed 05-Oct-11 15:04:40

angry angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JenaiMarrHePlaysGuitar Wed 05-Oct-11 15:04:53

i'm apaulled.

FreddieMercurysBolero Wed 05-Oct-11 15:04:56

Christ! Poo!!!!!
Pooing!!!

<poos self in rage>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now