Talk

Advanced search

to have to change toilet rolls

(10 Posts)
devonshiredumpling Mon 03-Oct-11 23:12:34

aibu to want to scream for the last one in our house to change the loo roll and put new one in the bathroom and not leave it up to me . also to flush the bloody toilet after them when they have had a shit

Almostfifty Mon 03-Oct-11 23:14:47

And they still don't change it when they're teenagers...

They do tend to flush it though.

madhattershouse Mon 03-Oct-11 23:16:17

Oh the old "richard left in the loo" trick. My kids are great for this, especially when a friend pops in unexpectedly blush

MissPenteuth Mon 03-Oct-11 23:16:52

Are you talking about DCs, or DH/DP? And how old are the DCs?

You could have your own personal roll which you take away with you. Maybe they'll learn to replace the roll after they've been caught short a few times. As for the flushing.. do the offenders use FB? I think tagging them in pics of their "leavings" might shame them into flushing in future. Not that I'd actually do that or condone it in any way, of course.

BertieBotts Mon 03-Oct-11 23:17:21

Get a lockable cupboard for the bathroom, put your personal supply of toilet paper in there and lock it. Decide it would be an excellent idea to make a chicken vindaloo. Then see how they suddenly realise the toilet paper fairy doesn't exist when they are sitting there covered in shit grin

devonshiredumpling Mon 03-Oct-11 23:19:15

bertie gringringrin

MurunBuchstansangur Mon 03-Oct-11 23:20:57

I don't change it, I sneakily use a new one out of the cupboard and wait for DH to crack.

Kayano Mon 03-Oct-11 23:21:53

My mum is a toilet roll hoarder. I counted 173 last time I was there sad

A1980 Mon 03-Oct-11 23:24:04

As for the flushing.. do the offenders use FB? I think tagging them in pics of their "leavings" might shame them into flushing in future. Not that I'd actually do that or condone it in any way, of course.

I would! Fuck that's funny! Or even a comment on the FB page: FFS flush the loo after yoursefl, it stinks!

AuntiePickleBottom Mon 03-Oct-11 23:28:04

i have my secret supply, ds at 5 still need supervision in the bathroom ( he will mess around with razors ect) so i know me and him are sorted and lazy arse husband can replace his own

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now