Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to want a new husband and kick this one out

(15 Posts)
Kayano Sat 01-Oct-11 17:03:59

Because he bought the cheap Jaffa cakes? Not just that, he says they taste exactly the same.

Errrr no?
Real Jaffa cakes have a sponger base and not one that is seemingly made from bricks...

Grrr

Ps, I have no issue with buying shop brands, Asda being my face but a DH should know not to mess withthe Jaffa cakes!

My only pregnancy craving = ruined

DooinMeCleanin Sat 01-Oct-11 17:05:22

YANBU. Leave the bastard.

YABU to eat Jaffa Cakes. Yuck.

TheVermiciousKnid Sat 01-Oct-11 17:06:31

LTB! (=Leave the bastard.)

Though, to be honest, I've never been able to tell the difference either.

IwoulddoPachacuti Sat 01-Oct-11 17:07:35

I buy cheap Jaffa cakes blush

AllGoodNamesGone Sat 01-Oct-11 17:08:03

YANBU. LTB.

Want to swap him for mine who has recently started slurping hot drinks? He did not slurp them when I married him, so why has he started now??

Honeydragon Sat 01-Oct-11 17:08:18

YABU Jaffa cakes are not for eating on account they are vile.

What you must do is painstakingly remove all sponge and chocolate until you are left with a orange sticky disc. You must then lob this at the ceiling and watch is stick. It is most satisfying. And will show dh exactly what you think of his inferior confectionery.

addictediam Sat 01-Oct-11 17:10:50

i prefer cheep jaffa cakes blush

but while yo uare pregnant and craving your dh should know exactly what you want and not try and save money!

Kayano Sat 01-Oct-11 17:12:33

I was raised in a local newsagents/ sweet shop so I am very fussy with sweets and can always tell the difference. I has a sad sad

ChippingIn Sat 01-Oct-11 17:15:14

Addicted - are they special ones made with canaries?

Definitely LTB.

<but you are very unreasonable for liking Jaffa cakes they're vile>

Queenkong Sat 01-Oct-11 17:17:50

Allgoodnamesgone, I'll swap you your tea slurper for my DH who drove around for ages this morning looking for a 'drive in' parking space because he can't fucking reverse park. How the hell did he pass his test? I might add we had a car-hating, screaming 16wo in the back which was just doing wonders for my stress levels as we drove past hundreds of perfectly good spaces. angry

Kayano Sat 01-Oct-11 17:18:33

I am also craving a salt and vinegar Crisp sandwich and I have some very soft bread buns that I can have instead.

I might as well eat this crap stuff now as going back to the healthier eating once this LO arrives grin blush

addictediam Sat 01-Oct-11 17:24:20

blush sorry my spelling is awful, and pregnancy seems to make it worse!

TeiTetua Sat 01-Oct-11 19:12:50

Buy your own jaffa cakes and hide them. Tell him to eat the muck he bought.

BeerTricksPotter Sat 01-Oct-11 19:17:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Gincognito Sat 01-Oct-11 19:22:01

Asda is your face? Is Tesco your hair? confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now