Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think you can NOT get a cuter, adorable and more beautiful dog than this?

(70 Posts)
sundayrose10 Sat 01-Oct-11 12:59:23

lockerz.com/s/141788564

HeadfirstForHocusPocus Sat 01-Oct-11 13:00:59

Well that would terrify any potential burglars wouldn't it? grin

ditavonteesed Sat 01-Oct-11 13:01:40

yabvu, look at my profile for examples of ,uch cuter, more adorable and beautiful dogs wink

LotteryWinnersOnAcid Sat 01-Oct-11 13:02:33

YABU, my dogs are cuter, more adorable and much more beautiful. smile

worraliberty Sat 01-Oct-11 13:02:59

OMG I want that puppy shock

Tomorrowslookingfine Sat 01-Oct-11 13:03:26

YABU my doggie is more cute, adorable and beautiful!
wink

sundayrose10 Sat 01-Oct-11 13:03:44

Haha but cmon guys he is just adorable! my heart melts every time I look at it.

LeBOF Sat 01-Oct-11 13:09:03

My puppy was even cuter at the same age.

worraliberty Sat 01-Oct-11 13:11:10

Aww very cute LeBOF grin

I went to the shop about half an hour ago and there was an old guy holding what I thought was a puppy.

It was a gorgeous little thing with fluffy soft puppy fur. I asked him if it was a young Labradoodle but it turned out to be a 3 year old Cockerdoodle!

Awwwww - such lovely puppies!! My chocolate lab was an utterly adorable puppy - but this morning she was the bastard hound who woke me up by rattling at the stairgate, trying to get at my other boot (she'd already gnawed the first one beyond repair). Grrrrrrr!!

tigermoll Sat 01-Oct-11 13:22:02

YAB Mental!

That dog looks like some weird, freakish, soft toy thing that you might find in a charity shop. And its eyes look like the could just fall out at any second...... ;)

Curiousmama Sat 01-Oct-11 13:22:47

that puppy on the link doesn't look real?

Curiousmama Sat 01-Oct-11 13:24:21

my boxer was the cutest puppy (R.I.P) They look like little teddy bears.

LadyBeagleEyes Sat 01-Oct-11 13:30:24

Well I was tired and hungover when I opened that link, and I looked and had a huge grin on my face.
Obviously all puppies are cute and adorable though, my friend has 3 collie pups who are just coming up to four weeks, I see them most days and they are so cute I could eat them up.
When I get some pictures I might just post them.
There can never be a thread with cute puppies/kittens that doesn't melt my heart.

unnumpty Sat 01-Oct-11 13:36:09

Sorry, that's not a dog, that's a teddy. And he's gorgeous. smile

Loath as I am to advertise in any way Mr Boden's clothes, there's a cute doggy thread over here which is being grossly neglected.

Also: is that a cat's bum mouth that teddydog is wearing?

I have put a picture of the beautiful, cute puppy and the evil boot-eating hound on my profile! grin

LyingWitchInTheWardrobe Sat 01-Oct-11 14:13:35

<shrugs> both of mine are more beautiful than that one... or any other in the whole world.

Alouiseg Sat 01-Oct-11 15:18:34

This is actually the cutest pup, ever

MrsTerryPratchett Sat 01-Oct-11 15:21:22

He is Fluffy, Destroyer of Worlds

alistron1 Sat 01-Oct-11 15:23:05

My kitten is cuter than that.

(my lovely old cat died last weekend and on tuesday my DP found an abandoned kitten at work...the kitten is only 4-6 weeks old and has already cost us a small fortune in vets fees, kitten food/milk/toys/treats grin )

LeBOF Sat 01-Oct-11 15:25:36

Oh SDTG- what a beautiful dog!

Alouiseg Sat 01-Oct-11 15:28:04

Awww Alistron1. He's lucky to have found you. I think your old cat sent him to you.

LetThereBeRock Sat 01-Oct-11 15:28:47

It is adorable,but my late Tibetan Spaniel was even cuter. She was 17 and looked like a pup. We couldn't walk ten yards without someone stopping to admire her. She was a local celebrity.

When she had her coat clipped she was even more adorable. She looked like a lamb.

alistron1 Sat 01-Oct-11 15:29:08

It's such an odd coincidence!! He's only 4 weeks old (according to the vet) DP's school have tried to trace the owner but so far no one has come forward.

He's my son now grin

Alouiseg Sat 01-Oct-11 15:30:41

I'm sure he is. Our dog is our third baby, we informed ds2 that he was now the difficult middle child wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now