Talk

Advanced search

To think the drunks walking by my window should keep their voices down.

(8 Posts)
kitya Sat 01-Oct-11 00:15:37

Or am I just being bah humbug because its a Friday and I have to work tomorrow sad

MrsHuxtable Sat 01-Oct-11 02:22:43

No, you are not. Fucking arseholes!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so pissed off, I can't even describe it. I've been having drunk idiots outside my bedromm window for over an hour now. They are shouting and singing. I just slammed my window shut (in a very pa way) but now they are even louder. Even my ancient cat has come to the window to have a look!

If DH wasn't away, I'd complain but I'm pregnant and by myself. Am scared they will smash the window in or something if I complain... I'm tired! I want to move!

MrsBloomingTroll Sat 01-Oct-11 03:00:41

We used to have this....YANBU. Hope they've gone away now. Sympathies!

GwendolineMaryLacey Sat 01-Oct-11 07:24:13

Oh God this winds me up. We have a pub at the end of the road. Not a problem itself, seems nice and quiet. But every Fri/Sat/Sun you get people walking home. Not roaring drunk but just loud and they always seem to be outside my house for hours. Antisocial bastards angry

mumblechum1 Sat 01-Oct-11 07:26:39

Try living next door to a pub.

It's a very tiny, quiet village but on Friday nights the beer garden next to our living room is full of screaming children, totally unsupervised by the sound of it, then as soon as they bugger off the braying yahs take over.

<<yes I know we were stupid to buy next to a pub and that I'm a miserable cow>>

Pagwatch Sat 01-Oct-11 07:28:43

I live in town.
Most people who drink now just seem to think shrieking at each other is fine.
We get groups walking through town at 3.00 in the morning shouting "kayleigh...where y'going...what...what...where's Tania.*I said where's fucking Tania* ...^kayleigh^....

Arseholes

GwendolineMaryLacey Sat 01-Oct-11 11:36:49

And playing that bloody tinny 'music' on their mobiles. <old gimmer>

chill1243 Sat 01-Oct-11 12:00:23

Yes, I have noticed since 4am drinking times at weekends the drunks have got both drunker and noisier. (Only the brewers are doing well out of it.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now