Talk

Advanced search

To feel sorry for John Hemmin's wife and to think that if I were her, I'd have done more than steal a kitten?

(46 Posts)
wannaBe Fri 30-Sep-11 16:15:01

here

What a slime. (him not her)

worraliberty Fri 30-Sep-11 16:16:59

Link doesn't work?

GlitterySkulls Fri 30-Sep-11 16:17:04

sorry, do you have another link? that one's not working for me.

EdithWeston Fri 30-Sep-11 16:19:03

Thread with working link here.

CaptainNancy Fri 30-Sep-11 16:19:09

They all have a very odd set-up if you ask me. All 3 are a little eccentric.

worraliberty Fri 30-Sep-11 16:21:00

Oh I've read it now

He's a total shit it would seem

Poor kitten though

GlitterySkulls Fri 30-Sep-11 16:21:44

thanks edith smile

very weird. but what ever happened to the poor wee kitten?

VivaLeBeaver Fri 30-Sep-11 16:24:21

I think YABU. Its hardly fair on the poor kitten is it? Not the kitten's fault. If she wanted to do something stupid she should have chucked a tin of paint over the kitchen or something. At least then its just stuff. Not that I'd condone that either. She comes away with no dignity from this.

GypsyMoth Fri 30-Sep-11 16:27:11

Does he still post here? Not seen him around for a while now

wannaBe Fri 30-Sep-11 16:31:53

yes of course I feel sorry for the kitten.

Hopefully it got taken in by someone.

Not sure if he posts here although I have seen some posts by someone with a similar posting style to him although not for a while. Presumably he's having to be a bit more careful now that his party have joint power n all.

peanutsmuggler Fri 30-Sep-11 16:32:56

Wasn't the mistress a mnetter too?

Catslikehats Fri 30-Sep-11 16:34:06

He has apparently posted on a thread about this very matter.

I still think the thread where the OW was outed as the OW was one of the most entertaining on MN grin

lec0rnsillk Fri 30-Sep-11 16:34:56

who was the OW? Is that thread still about?

Catslikehats Fri 30-Sep-11 16:42:59

cornsilk I can't remember the details and I'm pretty sure the thread was pulled but IIRC the OW posted a lot about how awful the ex wife was and how she was stalked by her, she garnered a great deal of sympathy for having to deal with a "deluded" ex wife and then when the kitten went missing someone put two and two together and pointed out that since the ex wife wasn't in fact an ex and she was actually the OW she ought to get off the high ground. It was all a bit silly grin

lec0rnsillk Fri 30-Sep-11 16:43:40

I miss all the good threads grin

mathanxiety Fri 30-Sep-11 23:21:03

He was on this thread about the kitten and quite recently on another thread with his usual soapbox, about the Haigh woman who ran off to Ireland to escape the British courts.

Vallhala Fri 30-Sep-11 23:25:53

Poor kitten. sad

The wife comes across as a liar and a bit of a fruitloop tbh. She claimed, in an article I read, not to be able to recall picking up and taking the mog. Very odd. hmm

Plus she was trespassing, surely? Despite her personal circumstances, if so that hardly puts her in the right or gains her my sympathy.

ChippingIn Fri 30-Sep-11 23:30:00

Yeah - poor kitten sad

She just looked like some very pathetic twat kidnapping a kitten - hardly a dignified response was it?

<If you are reading this - shame on you!! He might be a wanker, she might be a bitch - what did the kitten do to you ??? hmm>

LeBOF Fri 30-Sep-11 23:42:24

I remember the MNer claiming that his wife had attacked her with an axe once. All very strange.

nonentity Sat 01-Oct-11 00:31:26

chipping- what then would be a dignified response to your husband having numerous affairs, then publicly having a child with another woman (one that he's helping up the political ladder)?

bof- yeah, but she also claimed to have been with him for 11 years hmm and that the wife was the 'ex-wife'... so who knows.

Many, many of her other non-'ex'-wife related threads were sensationalist, or of the drama llama variety.

nonentity Sat 01-Oct-11 00:32:47

Ooh, and can I just say- all that education between them (and the dozens of languages he speaks arf) and all they could come up with was "Beauty" and "Twinkle"? [facepalm]

AgentZigzag Sat 01-Oct-11 01:13:11

You beat me to sniggering at one of the cats being called twinkle nonentity grin

But aside from that immaturity, apparently according to MSN news, the prosecutor said 'Beauty, the kitten, was never seen again by Emily.'

WTF does that mean?

That she killed the kitten? Or someone else has her now and they can't make them give her back?

LeQueen Sat 01-Oct-11 10:13:42

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DooinMeCleanin Sat 01-Oct-11 10:15:47

I'd have done more than steal kitten, yes. I'd have left the bastard and then talked to the press about what a cheating scum bag he is. I would left the poor kitten alone.

lubeybooby Sat 01-Oct-11 10:31:37

Poor kitten sad

No I don't feel sorry for her. I don't care what her husband did you don't take it out on a defenceless animal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now