Talk

Advanced search

To wish the person who has just dented my car....

(14 Posts)
Honeypie80 Wed 28-Sep-11 14:50:32

has the worst case of crabs known in history!

Dont know who did it, just parked in asda was only nipping in for bread so wasnt longer than 5-10 minutes when i came back there was white stuff that looked a bit powdery on so i wiped it away to uncover the dent the size of a tennis ball.

I wasnt parked over the lines or close to the other car, i actually park far away from the main doors to avoid this and i know it was this car i was parked next to as id washed it this morning. i hate stupid drivers who do this! and im starting to think cars are more hassle than their worth, rant over anyway,

I hope their itching away right now! grin

Honeypie80 Wed 28-Sep-11 15:20:05

No-one?

Any-one?

Ok ill get my coat!

tranquilitygardens Wed 28-Sep-11 15:29:31

horrible when that happens, uanbu for being upset that someone dented your car and didn't leave insurance details for you.

Crosshair Wed 28-Sep-11 15:30:44

yanbu.

Hammy02 Wed 28-Sep-11 15:35:29

I'd be wishing worse than crabs.

AKMD Wed 28-Sep-11 15:35:34

YANBU, horrible but blush I did the same thing when I had only just passed my test, panicked and drove off. I had a change of heart later and went back but the car had gone so I left my details at the local police station. Still feel bad about it 5 years on.

Honeypie80 Wed 28-Sep-11 15:41:52

AKMD - you are in the minority with me as i'd of felt guilty also. Im just angry ive avoided any dents for the past 2 years myself, never had an accident (touch wood), yet some gimp can just come and open there own car door so wide and put a huge dent in mine!

FlossieFromCrapstonVillas Wed 28-Sep-11 15:48:07

I have a new car and I'd be feeling as you are if anyone did that to me, I deliberately park away from main areas to avoid this sort of thing. Some people are proper nobs. Feel for you.

lildeg Wed 28-Sep-11 15:57:18

Yanbu! I've wished worse on the gimpleton who keyed my car.

SuchFunSuchFun Wed 28-Sep-11 15:59:32

YANBU, worst case of crabs and arms too short to scratch!!

sympathy here too.

Honeypie80 Wed 28-Sep-11 16:23:13

Yes yes, arms too short to scratch, and a lamppost that conveniently gets in the way of his car mwah ha ha ha

<oh god im doing the Count from sesame street, and cant stop thinking evil thoughts>>

stuffthenonsense Wed 28-Sep-11 17:18:38

Horrible for you.....
On a helpful note though, WD40 removes paint scuffs without harming your own paintwork.

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Wed 28-Sep-11 17:27:21

can you ask asda if they have cctv footage?

ChameleonCircuit Wed 28-Sep-11 17:54:52

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their crotch.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now