loader

Talk

Advanced search

to be laughing at Miliband's speech?

(15 Posts)
grovel Tue 27-Sep-11 15:23:34

What has he been taking?

lolaflores Tue 27-Sep-11 15:24:39

he sounds like a very small boy who is going to duff up someone much much bigger than him without the annoying voice. the whole feckin lot of them can get stuffed. the lot.

WomansWeekly Tue 27-Sep-11 15:55:38

ah well, if thats all the labour party have to lead them, thank heavens they have no chance of getting into any type of power for the foreseeable

petitepeach Tue 27-Sep-11 16:12:55

It could be worse you could be married to him! Imagine waking up to that face and voice every morning...

He has the charisma of a slug; well done labour for putting him in charge, they haven't got a hope in hell.....don't get me started with 'I'll spend it if I want to Balls.....'

AbsDuWolef Tue 27-Sep-11 16:15:03

I was just thinking of starting a thread about how baaaaaaaad he is at public speaking. It's like a 15 year old boy giving a book report. Really, really rubbish. No charisma, you can tell he's reading notes - RUBBISH

ViviPru Tue 27-Sep-11 16:26:48

Sons being encouraged to be doctors vs. Kendal Mint Cake. Rock and a hard place.

ThePumpkinKing Tue 27-Sep-11 16:30:01

I hate the way he drops his T's. Very irritating.

lemonbalm Tue 27-Sep-11 16:30:19

What about that kid they put up yesterday? I had to change channels. Isn't is cruelty to children to force them to make fools of themselves at conference?

petitepeach Tue 27-Sep-11 16:33:17

lemonbalm grin

lemonbalm Tue 27-Sep-11 16:38:51

Well, I really did pity him.

OchAyeTheNooPal Tue 27-Sep-11 16:42:47

I had to switch over when he started on about how brave he was for speaking out against Rupert Murdoch during the phone hacking scandal. Bit fucking late Ed. The brave thing to do would have been to speak out years ago.

rycooler Tue 27-Sep-11 16:44:07

You're supposed to be digesting what Ed Miliband is actually 'saying' rather than how he is saying it. Not all politicians have the charisma of Bill Clinton - doesn't mean they're not good at the job.

petitepeach Tue 27-Sep-11 16:46:06

rycooler but he is so obviously not good at his job confused

lemonbalm Tue 27-Sep-11 16:49:14

If it doesn't make political sense, it sticks in the craw rather.

AbsDuWolef Tue 27-Sep-11 16:53:05

What petite said.

At least (as far as I'm aware) he hasn't come out with such gems as "the economic crisis has made the UK poorer" like Vince Cable did. Talk about stating the bleeding obvious

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now