Advanced search

to not want to win any of this month's prizes?

(11 Posts)
AtYourCervix Sun 25-Sep-11 12:54:33

not a single one.

not that i ever win anything anyway but still there's usually one or 2 i wouldn't mind winning.

PomBearAtTheGatesOfDawn Sun 25-Sep-11 13:11:32

prizes? what prizes?

DawnTiggaWeirdyBeardy Sun 25-Sep-11 15:45:02

I won an Easter break at some hotel and NEVER GOT IT. So I think I'm much more deserving than you ;)

GoEasyPudding Sun 25-Sep-11 15:47:06

Hey DawnTigga, what happened? Why didnt you get it? You can complain to an advertising standards type body about that sort of thing....

DawnTiggaWeirdyBeardy Sun 25-Sep-11 16:46:02

Dunno, MN Towers did everything they could but nothing happened. Really didn't seem to be worth the bother and afaik it wasn't MN Towers fault and didn't want to get them in any kind of bother.

ruddynorah Sun 25-Sep-11 16:47:31

Me neither seeings as I'm STILL waiting for just dance jnrs from the nintendo competition grr...

GypsyMoth Sun 25-Sep-11 16:49:57

I must say, I had to message mnhq a few times in order t actually get my June prize. Was sorted in the end

Yes, the wii challenge was a bit slow to materialise too!

It's horrible when you have to keep asking

PomBearAtTheGatesOfDawn Sun 25-Sep-11 17:30:21

<jumping up and down in frustration emoticon> What Prizes??????
sorry, calms self and sits quietly with arms folded

GypsyMoth Sun 25-Sep-11 17:45:39

In the 'competitions' section!!

GoEasyPudding Sun 25-Sep-11 17:46:12

What a shame. They really are not allowed to advertise a product via a prize draw and then not give the prize. Its actually quite a serious matter within the world of promotions.
I'm not just talking about MN. Just in general.

gallicgirl Sun 25-Sep-11 18:00:18

I thought they were quite good prizes this month. I am however a bit peed off that in order to win the Mr Men books I have to actually do something rather than answer a ridiculously easy question.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now