Talk

Advanced search

to use this blood-stained duvet...

(6 Posts)
Needsaholiday Sat 24-Sep-11 20:13:28

DS vomitted on my duvet last night and, as it's about time I replaced it anyway, I went to Dunelm and bought a new one.

Thrown the old one out. Just unravelled the new one and it has a little mark on it which looks like a bloodstain.

I have no duvet. AIBU to use this one? Is that very, very yucky?? confused

NiceAcorn Sat 24-Sep-11 20:15:33

If it's new, it's mire likely to be a ink/dirt stain, I'd have thought. Use a sheet or towel round the dovetail & return the new one tomorrow?

Feminine Sat 24-Sep-11 20:15:50

wash it?smile

Needsaholiday Sat 24-Sep-11 20:18:59

Yes, it is more likely to be ink I suppose. With my imagination, I always think the worst!

If I wash it, it won't be dry until tomorrow. I'm also not sure if my machine's big enough for a king size duvet.

Needsaholiday Sat 24-Sep-11 20:20:12

Also (I'm not sure if this is relevant or not!) but I need to go to bed in the next hour as I'm a shiftworker and will be up at 3.

The new duvet looks good. If I don't look at the possible bodily fluids! grin

purplepidjinawoollytangle Sat 24-Sep-11 20:21:43

If you use it, you can't take it back - and I would be querying that one with Customer Services asap!! <boak>

Do you really not have a flat sheet and a couple of blankets you can use for tonight? hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now