Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To be pissed off that aitch .......

(10 Posts)
miniwedge Fri 23-Sep-11 19:33:53

has not signed off the round up with x's.

She normally does, it always gives me a small sense of well being. I am worried that we have upset her.

A bit like when I don't end my texts to dp with an x because he has annoyed me so I get all passive aggressive on his arse and he doesn't notice

miniwedge Fri 23-Sep-11 19:35:04

disclaimer this is meant to be lighthearted.

justaboutstillhere Fri 23-Sep-11 19:36:22

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

fruitshootsandheaves Fri 23-Sep-11 19:37:33

can you shoot someone slowly?

what do you use? M25 bullets?

FrauLindor Fri 23-Sep-11 19:40:50

YABU

As you have not congratulated me on having a thread in the round-up.

Have you considered that perhaps Aitch has been kidnapped by aliens and they do not know that she normally signs off with xxxs.

It is a secret sign from Aitch, that we need to send the MN Alien Posse to rescue her.

TashHag Fri 23-Sep-11 19:49:41

It was probably written by a ganger aitch...

Tewkespeggy Fri 23-Sep-11 19:55:25

from your title i thought it was a thread about Haitches!

just to cheer give you a laugh....

I hold a post graduate degree and diploma and have been a member of a professional organisation for the past 20 years. I earn more than my counterparts because i am highly educated in an industry that isnt. BUT i'm also from Liverpool and have a really strong scouse accent. No problem if you live in liverpool, but i now live on a small island on the south coast.... (not boasting just setting the scene)

I started working for a bloke on a temporary basis and after a month he said to me....' I have to tell you this xxx, bit its spelt aitch and said aitch and not H!' and then fucked off to the pub! i wouldnt have minded if the outburst hadnt come out of nowhere without warning... like a sneeze!

Poor boy...must have been bugging him since i started but i soon got my own back!

ChaoticAngeloftheUnderworld Fri 23-Sep-11 20:00:47

grin at M25 bullets

Maybe Aitch is being passive aggressive too?

miniwedge Fri 23-Sep-11 20:44:26

Frau lindor - you are actually taking the piss. Having NEVER had a thread in round up you appear to be stealth boasting. I am not bitter. Not at all.

Shooting is fine although I feel that five ways corner bullets may be far more torturous than m25s.

FrauLindor Fri 23-Sep-11 21:17:37

Sorry, Mini. But I have great hopes of you getting on the round up next week if you bribe Aitch with chocolate

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now