Talk

Advanced search

Next Furniture delivery

(7 Posts)
updiffed Fri 23-Sep-11 17:58:36

I'm getting pissed off, but AIBU?

Ordered new sofas in July. Lead time for delivery at time of purchase was 6 weeks. We are now into the 9th week, Next have not been in touch at all. I called them early last week, and the guy at the call centre (Who frankly couldn't give a shit) said that they were waiting on new stock arriving on the 20th, and should be in touch to deliver around then. But still havent heard a thing.

I want my new sofas... Got rid of old one weeks ago, totally sick of sitting on deckchairs. Plus am preggo so need a comfy chair. angry I know its not relevant to Next, but it is to me! <wail>

Paid in full for said sofas, and getting really pissed off now.

Can/Should I complain..? It all feels a bit tough luck and I'm at their mercy.

What would you do??

chickydoo Fri 23-Sep-11 18:01:35

Complain! and demand a refund

Springyknickersohnovicars Fri 23-Sep-11 18:03:50

^ As Chickydoo says ^^ Never pay in full in advance, that is asking for trouble, what incentive do the company have to supply the sofa.

Answer: None.

GwendolineMaryLacey Fri 23-Sep-11 18:04:15

Complain definitely. We've had furniture and white goods from them and delivery has been excellent and on time.

Bellavita Fri 23-Sep-11 18:06:01

God yes I would complain.

Having said that we have had three lots of furniture delivered by them and tbh, couldn't fault their service or delivery times one bit.

Hope you get it sorted.

updiffed Fri 23-Sep-11 18:18:38

Is email or phone the way to go?

Hate Hate complaining and as a result get totally walked all over, I always feel sorry for the person in the call centre, its not their fault is it??

Bellavita Fri 23-Sep-11 18:22:35

No it isn't their fault, but you need to be firm and demand to speak to someone in charge.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now