Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think I would make a chuffin' good Primerib?

(13 Posts)
SnowWhiteGoodman Tue 20-Sep-11 22:29:57

After watching people annihilate London and Manchester recently in the news, (even though I can't remember why) it made me think that the UK need a superhero! And no offence to any 'upperclass' or 'middleclass' women, but, I personally think we need a working class hero! Someone who actually knows what is going on in the streets.
I would get rid of those DICKhead gambling bankers who recently got a few million pound bonus' around Christmas time, for gambling OUR money away and having the cheek to ask GB to put THEIR hands in the kitty to save their fuckin' jobs!
It really annoys me that there has been no actual changes in our favour since the Tory twats came in to power! People are making petitions for Rovers owner Venkys to sack Steve Keane, cause he isn't making the changes for the team any better than it used to be, tbh they aren't very good anymore, yet something as important as our precious country isn't getting enough attention, or petitions on what WE want!
I want our country out of the recession and I think a few hundred million putting their heads together can do it..
And I'm still singing FUCK you David Cameron and Nock Clegg!
The world would be happier place without conservatives!

worraliberty Tue 20-Sep-11 22:32:37

As long as you start with curtailing internet connection for certain people....

Tanith Tue 20-Sep-11 22:33:30

And there I was, thinking this was MN's very first Cannibals thread smile

SnowWhiteGoodman Tue 20-Sep-11 22:42:45

I wouldn't worry about it Worra, I'm sure your broadband will eventually cut off due to lack of stupidity!

aldiwhore Tue 20-Sep-11 22:49:13

Although I agree with you, there's been a few let downs on the 'working class hero' front.... though an elitist hero would really fuck me off.

No one wants an upper class hero, they'd only save bloody royalty.

So long as football doesn't come into it, and you remember that some country folk aren't middle class and are probably as skint as you I'll vote for you.... so long as you promise to solve our lane street problems of werewolves, stray cows and wunches of bankers driving at 70mph through my village (and only route to my local).

worraliberty Tue 20-Sep-11 22:50:55

'Lack' of stupidity? shock

And to think that come back had such potential grin

ShellyBoobs Tue 20-Sep-11 22:55:17

yet something as important as our precious country isn't getting enough attention, or petitions on what WE want!

It's a democracy. We have the opportunity to vote. We get the party(s) we vote for.

I want our country out of the recession and I think a few hundred million putting their heads together can do it..

We aren't that over-populated, yet.

SnowWhiteGoodman Wed 21-Sep-11 07:14:06

So? Does that mean we don't have say in what else they do after we have voted? That's bullshit, a fuckin' democracy, it doesn't bloody matter! If you and others like you feel very strongly about, for instance, the amount of tax you pay, your paying £800 a month and it leaves you a little over £1000, you would argue against it.
People should as for what they want out of their country with the party they have put in power, that is a real democracy!
Okay, a slight over the top on a couple million, there are 61,838,154 people in the UK..

Worra, what are you, Internet police, if you don't have a valid point, then fuck off!

RealityVonCrapp Wed 21-Sep-11 07:16:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SnowWhiteGoodman Wed 21-Sep-11 07:18:33

Another thing..
Isn't it funny that there were riots when Tory Maggie Thatcher was in power, now the same with Tory David Cameron. And before you say it's because of football, it isn't, if they kept on all those police offers they got rid of a few months ago..... It most certainly wouldn't have happened anywhere else after London!

Whatmeworry Wed 21-Sep-11 07:27:09

This is all very true, but I want to tall about your prime ribs grin

crazynanna Wed 21-Sep-11 07:37:40

Primerib?.

I thought it meant "I would make a chuffing good man

<legs it from Feminists>

I agree...sort of.
<confused re football thing>

SnowWhiteGoodman Wed 21-Sep-11 07:40:52

Hahaha! It's saying were I'm from, it means Priminister! Football was just the examples that I were using that's all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now