Talk

Advanced search

Would you say anything to the manky arse?

(13 Posts)
MuthaInsuperior Tue 20-Sep-11 16:14:49

WWYD if you worked with someone who farted constantly? I mean, it's that bad that the entire office stinks of rotten eggs constantly. Can't exactly say anything though as I doubt they're doing it on purpose but it's so gross its making me not want to go in.

AuntieMonica Tue 20-Sep-11 16:16:45

yes, farting and making someone else breathe in tiny particles of your poo is revolting

minimisschief Tue 20-Sep-11 16:21:13

auntiemonica you will breathe in those poo particles everyday when you are walking outside among other things. Really a non issue right there.

op i suggest getting two car airfreshners and turning them into earings grin

My boss used to fart on a regular basis...I sit opposite him and always knew when one was on its way as he would life one arse cheek from his chair first before letting it rip.

His retirement was a very happy time for me smile

petitepeach Tue 20-Sep-11 16:23:22

grin go to work armed with a can of Febreeze?? No laughing matter really yuck!

DizzyKipper Tue 20-Sep-11 16:23:36

Hmm I don't recommend the air freshener earrings - that might make people think OP is the one doing it! grin

...oh and once he was away on business and talking to my colleague on the phone and he farted and then said "excuse me"....we had a good laugh about that as he never actually said it when he farted in the same room!

petitepeach Tue 20-Sep-11 16:24:03

betty grin

TheVermiciousKnid Tue 20-Sep-11 16:26:05

You work with our dog? You have my sympathies. sad

TheVermiciousKnid Tue 20-Sep-11 16:27:01

Or even just sympathy, singular. blush

mumsamilitant Tue 20-Sep-11 16:29:16

Send them an anonymous email instructing them to get their "clapper" removed.

(Someone once told me that the royal family didnt fart coz they had theirs removed) grin

lolaflores Tue 20-Sep-11 16:33:48

my husbands bum rumbles have made me vom. more than once. on one occasion a hangover was involved. a pooy nappy did the same to me. but dh are bad and seem to stay forever. i couldn't work in it. get the clapper off

talkingnonsense Tue 20-Sep-11 18:39:05

But suppose he has IBS or similar? Can you open lots of windows?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now