Talk

Advanced search

To think if a radio guest steals a number from a text in listener and stalks her....

(12 Posts)
ThePosieParker Mon 19-Sep-11 10:00:40

that the radio station in question shouldn't have him as 'friend of the show'?

Dippy

LadyBeagleEyes Mon 19-Sep-11 10:02:11

Dappy grin.

fedupofnamechanging Mon 19-Sep-11 10:04:13

Outrageous behaviour and he ought to be talking to the police right now. Proves the point though that the caller was making about him being 'vile'.

Kladdkaka Mon 19-Sep-11 10:05:36

The world's gone mad. Someone stalks you and makes repeated death threats and your first call is to The Sun rather than the police. confused

ThePosieParker Mon 19-Sep-11 10:06:13

I know it's Dappy.......I was joking.

It's an old charge, old story but he's still routinely courted by radio one, and he references Chris Brown in his song...... twat.

NinkyNonker Mon 19-Sep-11 10:08:06

Definitely a twat.

Getdressed Mon 19-Sep-11 10:11:39

That's what I thought too Kladdkaka. Sell your story to the Sun instead of going to the police. hmm

Why bother texting into a radio station if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute?

CaymansBound Mon 19-Sep-11 10:19:56

Dappy is as Dappy does. He is, for example, an absolute twat and repulsive person. Read some article on his daily life at the back of a sunday paper supplement and he is pretty proud about how shit he treats his gf (mother of his children) and how he can't promise her he'll be faithful but she puts up with that.

AnyFucker Mon 19-Sep-11 10:21:24

Is it fair to say you don't like Dippy then, PP ?

Andrewofgg Mon 19-Sep-11 12:19:16

Golly, AnyFucker, you;re quick! grin

The Guardian is about as reliable on the subject of the Sun as the DM is about anything, but if it's true he's a twat and the woman is a gold-digger.

AnyFucker Mon 19-Sep-11 12:26:37

sharp as I tack is wot I am !

AnyFucker Mon 19-Sep-11 12:26:53

a tack < gah >

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now