Talk

Advanced search

To think if you catch your child throwing stones at peoples houses and car windows repeatedly and ground him

(10 Posts)
nojustificationneeded Sun 18-Sep-11 19:15:26

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

GypsyMoth Sun 18-Sep-11 19:17:04

Are they in HA housing? Council? If so, complain, it will be dealt with

nojustificationneeded Sun 18-Sep-11 19:22:58

Karbea Sun 18-Sep-11 19:29:28

Surely at 4 he should be being supervised? therefore being grounded is slightly odd isn't it? I thought being grounded is more of a teenage thing to stop children going out on their own with friends?
I think if you can't get hold of the mother I'd call the police as the child is obviously unsupervised and on his own.

nojustificationneeded Sun 18-Sep-11 21:06:50

SwingingBetty Sun 18-Sep-11 21:08:07

bit late and dark to be playing out

nojustificationneeded Sun 18-Sep-11 21:11:22

kunahero Sun 18-Sep-11 21:11:28

OMG four is way too young to be playing outside unsupervised. They have no road sense, no sense of danger and very little idea of what we adults regard as right and wrong. Annoymous contact with social services might be my next route if I was in your situation.

Mitmoo Sun 18-Sep-11 21:15:30

They are both back out playing now with sweets, cake and treats!

Hmmmmmmmmm confused

gilmoregirl Sun 18-Sep-11 21:24:42

When I read your title I thought you were living on my old steet!

There were two boys who were (when I moved in) three or four and they were outside playing completely unsupervised constantly. Throwing stones, climbing over high walls and fences in other people's gardens, taking toys out of other gardens etc. Parents did not seem to care. sounds v similiar

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now