Talk

Advanced search

to be pissed right off with the idiots who are playing hardcore trance at this time of night....

(8 Posts)
LikeACandleButNotQuite Sun 18-Sep-11 00:15:36

....from a parked car RIGHT outside my bedroom window??

Wankers.

Someone has allready called the police who have come out, checked the driver is insured etc, and then gone on their way....angry

Its midnight. I am 6months pregnant. I have to be at work tomorrow. DH "does not want to get involved" as he does not want any repurcussions. We live in a very very quiet side street.

This is sooooooooooooo frustrating!

Valpollicella Sun 18-Sep-11 00:18:55

Can you call your local council? They might be able to help with their noise abatement team.

PrimaBallerina Sun 18-Sep-11 00:19:59

Go and ask them nicely to move. Don't assume they won't. They might be nice!

MaryMotherOfCheeses Sun 18-Sep-11 00:20:21

Time for another call to the police....

Though why can't DH go outside and say "Hi mate, you ok? You gonna be here long?" (men always adopt Essex accent when trying to be friendly) "Thing is, wife is preggers and giving me a mare, she wants to know if you can you turn it down a bit?"

ZhenXiang Sun 18-Sep-11 00:26:21

Call the council noise team, problem is they usually say we will send someone within an hour. If they catch them making noise they can stop it with legal powers.

Then phone back the police, tell them the music is harming you through sleep deprivation and you consider it a breach of the peace. Get them to send someone else out.

Don't send out DH, it is late and the kind of people who could be so inconsiderate are not likely to see reason.

blonderedhead Sun 18-Sep-11 00:33:13

I'm feeling your pain, got back from work to find neighbours 5 doors away having immense party that is making my house vibrate. I know it's a Saturday but it's a quiet family street and on the odd occasion I've had a party we've been respectful of this (or at least played decent music grin )

kessaya Sun 18-Sep-11 08:11:02

Though why can't DH go outside and say "Hi mate, you ok? You gonna be here long?" (men always adopt Essex accent when trying to be friendly) "Thing is, wife is preggers and giving me a mare, she wants to know if you can you turn it down a bit?"

What complete & utter bollocks.

HoneyPablo Sun 18-Sep-11 08:14:16

kessaya what a lovely post hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now