Talk

Advanced search

to find it strange that Boden have a 14 week wait for one winter item

(8 Posts)
PercyPigPie Sat 17-Sep-11 17:07:36

... and that either a lot of Boden customers are not being affected by the recession or that Boden need to get their stock control under control?

GypsyMoth Sat 17-Sep-11 17:09:04

Is it a nice item? I thought this years stuff was all dull, didn't see much worth buying!

SauvignonBlanche Sat 17-Sep-11 17:10:19

What is it?

PercyPigPie Sat 17-Sep-11 17:12:39

'Snuggly gilet', but a huge number of their winter coats have long waiting periods it seems. Not sure why anyone would want their coat to arrive just as spring is arriving

SauvignonBlanche Sat 17-Sep-11 17:14:55

I find their stock control to be very strange.

4madboys Sat 17-Sep-11 17:17:40

well i ordered some stuff last week (i had £10 voucher to spend) and they had 20% off with free postage grin

and was told there would be a delay of four weeks on one item...it came five days later! so i think what it says on their website is not necessarily correct?

Rooble Sat 17-Sep-11 17:19:15

Have this week emailed them to say exactly the same: they sent me a £10 voucher, but there is virtually nothing I like that I'd receive before Christmas. Why order autumn clothes to be delivered in the middle of winter?? And all this mad stuff about ordering your autumn clothes in June and summer clothes in January - what's that all about?? I'm on a major diet and have no idea what size I'll be in 14 weeks' time.
He needs to review his supply chain urgently

PercyPigPie Sat 17-Sep-11 18:55:35

4adboys- my things always come sooner than the advertised time too - which is great, but why stop people buying things by having such crazy delays?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now