Talk

Advanced search

to be still up watching Double Jeopardy for the umpteeth time

(5 Posts)
messybessie Fri 16-Sep-11 23:45:05

DH is out. Vowed I would go to bed at 10 as I'm exhausting.

but

Tommy Lee Jones - never made a bad film ........

shakey1500 Fri 16-Sep-11 23:50:26

YABU. But then so am I grin

Actually I am worse as I think the film is pants, so many inconsistencies.

TidyDancer Fri 16-Sep-11 23:58:57

It reminds me a bit of Flight Plan. The actual film itself is factually inconsistent, but the Hollywood-ness of it is fantastic!

Who doesn't love a good revenge film?

With Flight Plan, I think it's more of a mother bear thing, for anyone who has seen that. Jodie Foster refuses to give up on her daughter.

AgentZigzag Sat 17-Sep-11 00:17:06

I think I've accidently watched it three times, and that was possibly two times too many grin

Sit me in a room for three weeks and I could probably have The Ring on a loop and never get bored with it.

I would be grateful though, if the sinister 'they' (who had kidnapped me off the streets to do unethical experimentation on with a hypothesis 'that the human brain will not explode if it watches endless repeats of Terry and June for 21 days') could swap over to Shutter after about 10 days.

Pan Sat 17-Sep-11 00:31:18

I've watched the Jason Bourne filums compulsively - I must know every line of dialogue, and the how they will be delivered. Hopeless.

Am the same with Stardust. Even have this as my laptop wallpaper Beyond hopeless.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now