Talk

Advanced search

to think America has enough problems of its own

(12 Posts)
SouthernFriedTofu Fri 16-Sep-11 16:33:57

without you lot exporting Jeremy Kyle?

the world is coming to an end

Honestly, we love your royal family and we quite like Colin Firth but can you please keep "Jezza" to yourselves?

Pretty please?

lady007pink Fri 16-Sep-11 16:35:18

Please have him, he's all yours!

AgentZigzag Fri 16-Sep-11 16:39:04

I'm blush but also thinking it's only fair after the likes of Oprah, Ricky and that blond haired older bloke whos name escapes me at the min.

Enjoy smile

RedOnion Fri 16-Sep-11 16:40:34

Nope, he's all yours now. We do not WANT him back.

SouthernFriedTofu Fri 16-Sep-11 16:41:30

Don't you bloody dare compare the Oprah to Jeremy Kyle. Don't even say both of their names in the same breath.

I think you are talking about Jerry Springer and yes he was horrible but still no JK! grin

DoingMyVeryBest Fri 16-Sep-11 16:43:26

Consider Jeremy Kyle a part exchange for Jerry Springer!

We'll send you Mayor Boris Johnson (for New York) to complete the deal.

AgentZigzag Fri 16-Sep-11 16:45:59

Is Oprah not the same kind of program? Everything I know about her show I've learnt from Drake and Josh grin

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy Fri 16-Sep-11 16:48:24

Nah, no can do - you deserve to be punished for imposing trailer-trash tv on our previously unsullied screens.

'A new voice of reason is coming to daytime this fall' - you're best advised to not put money on that.

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy Fri 16-Sep-11 16:50:43

Jerry Springer Agent? He of opera fame and sometime Mayor of the Windy City, if memory serves me rightly.

SouthernFriedTofu Fri 16-Sep-11 16:55:28

Its true, Jerry Springer.. he was an actual Mayor. I would quite like Mayor Boris of NYC too. Be hilarious.

Kladdkaka Fri 16-Sep-11 16:59:58

Nooo, he can't go. What other reason is there for getting up in the mornings? sad

Pendeen Fri 16-Sep-11 17:12:48

There are more than a few members of Parliament and some Royals they can have as well...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now