Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think I don't want to move AIBU threads to other topics?

(3 Posts)
LRDTheFeministDragon Thu 15-Sep-11 13:06:20

Sorry, Trillian, I have no idea why this bugs you though I see it does. But, um ... I don't want to read AIBU questions in other topics. I don't go into the Christmas or TV or Chat sections to have a good argument about whether someone's being reasonable or not. I don't like it when those topics get fighty because the OP doesn't want to chat, s/he wants a bunfight loosely relating to the topic of that section.

Could we keep AIBU for, oh, I don't know, questions about whether or not someone is being unreasonable and stop derailaing every thread by talking about whether or not it could conceivably have been discussed in Pets' Corner or Property instead?

HarrietJones Thu 15-Sep-11 14:19:35

YABU to want all threads in topics. yANBU to want AIBU posts inAIBU!

There's loads of posts in AIBU that don't belong. Some don't even bother with the AIBU bit.

picnicbasketcase Thu 15-Sep-11 14:23:33

I couldn't give a toss about the other topics and what appears there but I do wish AIBU would be kept as a place where people ask proper AIBU questions instead of putting random shite in it because it'll get more answers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now