Talk

Advanced search

... to tell my friend she's mental?

(87 Posts)
MrsSchue Wed 14-Sep-11 01:10:31

I've just watched her finish a packet of crisps and then carefully pop the empty packet into her bra.

When I queried this, she tells me 'she always puts her rubbish in her bra'....

confused

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy Wed 14-Sep-11 01:18:10

Were the crisps roast chicken flavour?

Maybe she can't afford to buy a pair of chicken fillets to pad out her bra grin

MrsSchue Wed 14-Sep-11 01:23:11

Prawn cocktail.

The mind boggles.

Bogeyface Wed 14-Sep-11 01:25:41

You should watch Carry On Dont Lose Your Head! Joan Sims does exactly that with a banana skin, Kenneth Williams says "Honestly! When you undress its like emptying a waste paper basket!" grin

MrsSchue Wed 14-Sep-11 01:30:19

She has now elaborated with the news that after a day at work, she actually takes her bra over leaning over the bath to catch all the crap she's stashed in it during the day.

Imagine the CRUMBS sad

Bogeyface Wed 14-Sep-11 01:30:39

Apologies, he says "When you undress its like emptying a dustbin"

Bogeyface Wed 14-Sep-11 01:31:05

How grim! Bleurch

CheerfulYank Wed 14-Sep-11 01:35:58

WHAT?

And I thought I had bizarre friends! How does it not show through her shirt? confused

MrsSchue Wed 14-Sep-11 01:42:46

Dunno - I'd love to see the face on any guy trying to cop a cheeky feel though grin

Bogeyface Wed 14-Sep-11 01:45:24

What job does she do? Everywhere I have worked I would have noticed someone stashing their coke cans in their cleavage grin

Thumbwitch Wed 14-Sep-11 01:46:19

YANBU to think she has certain issues, that's for sure! That's a most peculiar thing to do. (not sure I'd call her "mental" though - peculiar behaviour doesn't necessarily mean she has MH problems - and yes I know you only meant it lightheartedly but there's a whole big thing going on about using certain words at the moment so I'm capitalising on my opportunity to mention that some people might find it a little upsetting. smile)

SatisfiedOtter Wed 14-Sep-11 05:23:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Sassyfrassy Wed 14-Sep-11 06:32:52

I have a good friend who keeps everything in her bra. Money, mobile, notes etc.

Ariana86 Wed 14-Sep-11 06:38:38

Yes one friend keeps her mobile in her bra.
Her male colleagues & students think it's great.

Thumbwitch Wed 14-Sep-11 06:44:24

Sassy, yes I know someone who does that - but it's a bit different from keeping rubbish in there! Is your friend rather well endowed? the girl I know is...

MumblingRagDoll Wed 14-Sep-11 06:49:54

MObile in your bra! No! They're not good next to your skin...ther's evidence!

troisgarcons Wed 14-Sep-11 06:53:36

Everything lives in my bra ...fags, lighter, money, mobile, keys, a tissue .......

Andrewofgg Wed 14-Sep-11 07:31:52

In some film somewhere there is a women who keeps tissues in her bra. The scene is in a restaurant which falls silent at the exact moment when she can't find one and says I know I had two when I got here smile

MumblingRagDoll Wed 14-Sep-11 07:33:48

My God don't they poke you in the boobs trois ?

discobeaver Wed 14-Sep-11 08:05:25

Apparently a high percentage of lottery winners tuck the winning ticket in their bra for safekeeping.
A crisp packet sounds loopy though, as does other assorted rubbish. Does she stash smaller items in her knickers?

discobeaver Wed 14-Sep-11 08:06:34

Trois - don't your boobs end up looking lumpy?

sjuperwolef Wed 14-Sep-11 08:13:44

i wouldnt keep my rubbish in my bra but same as trois- keys, money, phone etc can all be shoved in. its not uncomfy, ive been doing it for years so know the optimum places for them all grin

TheProvincialLady Wed 14-Sep-11 08:16:18

I haven't got room in my bra for all the crap I collect in the day. I would have to wear 3 cups sizes too large. But then I would be all saggy in the morning, so it definitely wouldn't work for me. I will stick with the old fashioned bin.

QueenoftheVerse Wed 14-Sep-11 08:58:27

Honestly?? Do people actually do this? I've read some very weird things on MN but this is definitely one of the strangest.

People are weird. confused

SayCoolNowSayWhip Wed 14-Sep-11 09:01:14

Just..... shock

The mind boggles...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now