Talk

Advanced search

to wish my daughter would not pick her nose and wipe the snot on my lip?

(8 Posts)
mumofbumblebea Tue 13-Sep-11 17:23:06

you get the jist of it from the subject. she does it and then says "share". this is a very strange sense of generosity. she is 21 months old.

Nevercan Tue 13-Sep-11 18:16:24

Not at all. My 2.5 year old runs up to me for what I thinks is a hug and wipes her snotty nose on my arm or leg - I hate it but can't seem to get through to her about it!

Crosshair Tue 13-Sep-11 19:14:59

eww! grin

mumofbumblebea Tue 13-Sep-11 20:09:00

Nevercan good to hear i'm not the only one. my daughter seems to think she is being really kind and looks really offended by the fact i don't say "Ta" to thank her for her generosity. don't want to hurt her feelings but don't really want her to try this form of "sharing" at nursery either

whackamole Tue 13-Sep-11 20:10:07

Both my boys do that. They don't wipe it on me all the time, but enough to be disgusting!

HairyGrotter Tue 13-Sep-11 20:17:48

DD gives me the great pleasure of letting me pick her nose, I have to roll it, then flick it, BUT not before she has inspected the contents

mumofbumblebea Tue 13-Sep-11 20:24:34

i have tbh i used to love picking her nose when she was a newborn and i could get those lovely, thick, sometimes a bit crusty bogies (we all do it and love it!). but i didn't want to practically eat them! plus toddler snot is a different matter!

mumofbumblebea Tue 13-Sep-11 20:25:41

HairyGrotter i love that about her inspecting the contents. aren't children lovely! lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now