Talk

Advanced search

So its 11.40 and im still sat here in my Pjs with greasy hair...what you doing today then?

(70 Posts)
justhe1 Sat 10-Sep-11 11:36:45

slut that i am. but canny be arsed.

ive got fecking shed loads that i need to so, but think im gonna start with a bath.

What you doing today then?

hairylights Sat 10-Sep-11 11:38:26

Just got showered and dressed. Off to seek some smart maternity trousers and visit my mum.

Imnotaslimjim Sat 10-Sep-11 11:39:35

I'm having a chilled morning, in my PJ's but going to start sorting out upstairs soon, its a disgrace!

Sookeh Sat 10-Sep-11 11:40:06

Sat in bed eating a bacon sandwich grin

So much to do but zero motivation to do it. Oh well.

wheelshavefallenoffthebus Sat 10-Sep-11 11:40:24

I am doing a bit better than you then as I am half dressed smile in my defence am 36 weeks pregnant.
Have to tidy this tip of a house today so not v motivated! And get washing done etc. Sorry not v exciting. Should have said I am skydiving today attached to Daniel Craig grin

justhe1 Sat 10-Sep-11 11:41:18

wheelshave....thats briliant! Love it grin

glitterkitten Sat 10-Sep-11 11:41:38

Oooo OP have a bath after you've sorted stuff out. So much more satisfying!!

booyhoo Sat 10-Sep-11 11:42:01

also sitting on my bed in jammies, as yet, unwashed blush

dcs left for their grans half an hour ago (they go every sat) but they are staying over with my mum tonightas iam going to the dog races for my best friend's birthday. so todayi am going to wash the dishes,sweep and mop, get washed and dressed, go to sallys andge more hair colour and sme new make up,come home and apply all my new stuff to transform me into a glamma mamma and then head off to get the coach (there are 30 of usgoing)

BUT

for the pas hour i have had this awful boaky feeling thati cant shake off!!! any tips on how to not feel boaky?

justhe1 Sat 10-Sep-11 11:42:27

ive had a BUSYYYY week so im knackd, just want to throw in some washing and watch telly and snuggle on the sofa...but we are gonna have a housefull in about an hour so gotta wash ma greazy ed and tidy up

Squitten Sat 10-Sep-11 11:43:08

Well, I got up with DS2 (9mths) at 5:30am this morning and he shat EVERYWHERE so I let DH sleep in, got DS1 up and breakfasted and then escaped back to bed once DH emerged

I've only just got up again so I'm eating a blueberry muffin and then need to clean up while both kids are napping before my Mum arrives. She's babysitting tonight so we can go to a very swanky resturant for our 4th wedding anniversary. I am very excited about wearing my new dress smile

TanteAC Sat 10-Sep-11 11:44:18

Not dressed yet either - first Saturday at home in ages. Blisssssss....
I have to:

Go to the gym
Do the weekly food shop (might be an online job!)
Do some work for Monday
Clean entire house
Be dressed, coiffed and ready to mingle at a swanky dinner party at 6pm.

What I want to do:
Lie on sofa eating cheese on toast and possibly toddle to the pub for a glass of wine later.

Ah well - the grass is always greener, etc grin

aStarInStrangeways Sat 10-Sep-11 11:44:33

DH has just taken DS swimming, so I will be staying at home with DD for a bit. So lots of breastfeeding and nappies, then.

This afternoon: big family sort out (strim garden, take stuff to garage etc.) as the flat is a tip. Then making a sticker chart with DS prior to going cold turkey on nappies as of tomorrow <gulp>

Of course, in my real life I will be drinking champagne on a Barcelona rooftop terrace all day before going out in the evening to perform a stunning live set at one of the city's coolest clubs. Partying till dawn in designer gear? Don't mind if I do.

<sigh>

Minus273 Sat 10-Sep-11 11:46:01

I'm trying to eat something before going to work <sigh>. Would rather be in bed.

ExpensivePants Sat 10-Sep-11 11:46:16

Also unwashed and eating brown toast which I hate. In a minute I'm going to get dressed and go to Toys R Us to start on Christmas shopping. Having baby around Christmas time so need to get a wriggle on.

ExpensivePants Sat 10-Sep-11 11:46:52

Have a shower and get dressed I meant! blush

stripeybump Sat 10-Sep-11 11:46:56

Booy - water and protein.

Am in pjs, under blanket on sofa. No intention of going anywhere or doing anything today. DH away this weekend so can be a slob. There's no food in the house so I may have to venture out to Tesco at some point.

ScarletLady01 Sat 10-Sep-11 11:47:48

I watched the horrendous rugby this morning and don't have much else to do really. I've done some washing but that's about the extent of the housework so far. DD is napping and DH is playing Duke Nukem...

Off to see the folks tomorrow so a rest day is required today I believe...

FreakoidOrganisoid Sat 10-Sep-11 11:47:48

Friend and her dp are arriving shortly so really I should be making bed up for them and cleaning up a bit. Done quite a bit already, it's just the bed and the floors need doing really

NettoSuperstar Sat 10-Sep-11 11:48:20

I've just run a bath and after I'm ready I'm going to do a bit of tidying and then bake something. Not decided what yet.

justhe1 Sat 10-Sep-11 11:49:43

Ooh get you lot going off to swanky do's in posh frocks.......

Northernlurker Sat 10-Sep-11 11:51:08

I'm still in my pyjamas too. I'm thinking of going to the farm shop and I need to clean the house. I would like to get a dvd to watch later with big girls and mabe cook something really nice for tea..........oh and mow the lawn.

booyhoo Sat 10-Sep-11 11:52:05

does a bacon and cheese toastie count as protein?

can i just add that we hae horrible rain here and the met office has givena severe weather warning aswell so my motivation is being sucked down the drain with the rain.

signet Sat 10-Sep-11 11:52:10

Just finished the housework and waiting for children to finish their bedrooms and then we're off to visit a national trust place near us as it's heritage open days weekend and we can get in there for free today.

huffythethreadslayer Sat 10-Sep-11 11:54:01

Just got out of jammies but am chilling, Was poorly yesterday and am still recovering smile

HairyGrotter Sat 10-Sep-11 11:54:27

Still on my PJ's, unwashed. Most shocking as my friend popped round for coffee at 9:30, I put a bra on though.

I have managed to make DD lunch, change the bed sheets, wipe down some surfaces. Ma is collecting DD at 3pm as I am off to a gig tonight, so will jump in the shower before 3pm as not to offend anyone else.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now