Talk

Advanced search

to wonder what other random crap Kellys hardware store sells

(13 Posts)
Filibear Fri 09-Sep-11 21:15:32

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

pigletmania Fri 09-Sep-11 21:18:07

I know, is there no limit to the rubbish she sells. Does she ever tell Manny that they don't have something in stock! Groan she always manages to unearth the required item from the hidden depths of her shop grin. When the hell will Manny and Kelly go out with one another, the looks across the counter, the cosyness they sometimes have.

Filibear Fri 09-Sep-11 21:22:31

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

pigletmania Fri 09-Sep-11 21:23:37

He he he the devastation. Hang on there was an episode whereby she did not have the required things in stock, not sure which one it was though

Nowtspecial Fri 09-Sep-11 21:24:20

I love Kelly she is awesome, and Fluffy, best cartoon cat ever.

pigletmania Fri 09-Sep-11 21:24:46

Btw he looks about 10 with no man growith and not even a sign of bumfluff

Nowtspecial Fri 09-Sep-11 21:27:32

It was one with the mayors chimney, she had no bricks, tho there have been others too. My daughter is addicted to HM. What puzzles me is how Mr Lopart has nephews when there is no sign of his mum having other children, and and and Mannys sister, where is her partner who father chicco eh.
Hmmmm.

Filibear Fri 09-Sep-11 21:27:35

Filibear Fri 09-Sep-11 21:29:53

HappyMummyOfOne Fri 09-Sep-11 21:56:26

I love the fact he never pays Kelly, the only time he ever offers to pay is when her nephew is manning the store - i presumed they had an "arrangement" grin

pigletmania Fri 09-Sep-11 22:02:40

erm payment in kind mabey hmm. Looks too young, Kelly might be done for paedophillia grin

Mightimama Fri 09-Sep-11 22:33:05

yeah and Manny never charges anyone for the work he does for them!!!

pigletmania Fri 09-Sep-11 22:38:06

no you never see money being exchanged do you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now