Talk

Advanced search

Which actor is over rated but you would shag him anyway?

(53 Posts)
kitya Wed 07-Sep-11 16:06:47

Brad Pitt. I just dont get him. Easy on the eye and I wouldnt kick him out of bed but, can he even act?

LaurieFairyCake Wed 07-Sep-11 16:07:34

Keanu - though it's a bit of a cheat as I think he's very underrated.

Vajazzler Wed 07-Sep-11 16:22:13

Underrated
Over rated
Dont really care
I would however shag Colin Firth

RedRubyBlue Wed 07-Sep-11 16:27:42

I would also share a romantic moment or two with Mr Firth if I really had to.

I mean if it would save a dying ant's life or something really, really important like that.

All heart me.

BananaMontana Wed 07-Sep-11 16:30:54

I'm the opposite. I don't fancy Brad Pitt at all, but I think he's a not bad actor.

Clive Owen, however. I just would.

SnakeOnCrack Wed 07-Sep-11 16:31:34

My teenage crush was keanu, so I'd have to do him of old times sake.

dexter73 Wed 07-Sep-11 16:32:46

Russell Crowe - I don't even like him but really quite fancy him!

ScarletLady01 Wed 07-Sep-11 16:34:25

I'd agree with Keanu...I was obsessed with him...I even have an personalised autographed Point Break photo hides

PrivateBenjamin Wed 07-Sep-11 16:41:47

Ohh, yes Keanu, good choice.

Also Jake Gyllenaal, especially in Prince of Persia.

ThePerfectShitStorm Wed 07-Sep-11 16:42:02

Now, I've just bragged* that I once sat very close to George Clooney on another thread, and I will now brag (and blush at the recollection) about sitting very close to Colin Firth in the Donmar Warehouse and staring and staring at him until he turned round and locked eyes with me and gave me the steeliest of glares until I looked away. Oh the shame!

I'd still jump his bones.

*I appreciate that sitting near to someone is a very poor bragging right, but I have no life, OK.

BrawToken Wed 07-Sep-11 16:44:46

Steven Seagal. I have probably just outed myself as noone else in the world likes him smile

SnapesMistress Wed 07-Sep-11 17:05:57

Why is this in aibu?

But Jake Gyllenhaal for the record.

kitya Wed 07-Sep-11 18:07:43

Sorry, that was my mistake!! Keanu doesn't do it for me. I don't think max Beasley is a great actor but, I would so do him.

HowlingBitch Wed 07-Sep-11 18:11:30

Robert pattinson, I hate twilight but he always seems to pop into my head when I'm trying to get to sleep.

sunflowerandcress Wed 07-Sep-11 18:17:57

I second howlingbitch - RPatz. Sometimes his acting is first rate other times horrendous but he is never less than gorgeous. So I can forgive a lot and drag DH to all his films.

HowlingBitch Wed 07-Sep-11 18:24:25

I think it's because he is a guy I can imagine drinking beer with, Or having sex with my bra on. Meh I dunno.

sunflowerandcress Wed 07-Sep-11 18:26:45

grin

LilBB Wed 07-Sep-11 18:32:17

Jonathan Rhys Meyers yum yum yum. Also Max Beesley although that crush started when he was in Bodies in which I enjoyed his acting, especially when his acting involved him being near naked.

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy Wed 07-Sep-11 18:48:37

Brad's got the looks and the abs & pecs and the dosh. If I was jumping on his bones, I wouldn't give a shit whether they could act.

Keanu is not a good case in point Laurie: regardless of whether he's underrated, the man is eminently shaggable and also, by happy circumstance, an A-lister.

May I suggest that the acid test, Howling, is whether you'd want to shag a guy who had your (or his own) bra on.

MrsGuyOfGisbourne Wed 07-Sep-11 18:57:10

Ranulh Fiennes. (well actually he is not overrated, but I wouldn't hold that against him grin) (And obviously Richard Armitage, ditto)

Choufleur Wed 07-Sep-11 18:59:08

Tom hardy. Don't care how good he is or isn't as an actor but definitely would.

Voidka Wed 07-Sep-11 19:01:24

I was just about to post Tom Hardy, but Choufleur has beaten me to it.

What the hell, for him I would even accept sloppy seconds grin

Proudnscary Wed 07-Sep-11 19:04:38

Christopher Biggins

Ariesgirl Wed 07-Sep-11 19:10:32

Oh! Oh! Oh! <clutches sides and roars> I don't mean to be mean but Ranulph Fiennes? You mean Ralph Fiennes don't you? Ranulph is that crusty old explorer mountaineer guy - him!!!!!1!

Me, I actually would shag Russell Crowe as Gladiator. I know he's a tosser but I don't care.

Ariesgirl Wed 07-Sep-11 19:11:01

Oh and he can act. Of course he can act <shocked>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now