Talk

Advanced search

To think we should let the tooth fairy go??

(5 Posts)
Mario11 Wed 07-Sep-11 11:38:16

so last night dd tooth had fallen out and i told her to put the bastard under her pillow and the tooth fairy might come and get it and leave her money so she did and then last night she screamed and i ran in the room and the fairy had got her leg trapped in the dolls house. i got her out but her wing was damaged and now she cant leave. cant exactly ttake her to the infirmary and putting her out in the garden could be dangerous if she gets caught by a cat or something but dh thinks we should sell her to the newspapers and it will pay for us an expensive holiday. dd wants to keep her and let her live in the dolls house but i think we should find a way to set her free. so its just me against dh and dd. aibu?

icooksocks Wed 07-Sep-11 11:39:32

You are a bit weird

EcoLady Wed 07-Sep-11 11:41:58

I think it'd be kindest to put the Tooth Fairy out of her misery and end the pain.

grin

StrandedBear Wed 07-Sep-11 11:43:58

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PrettyCandles Wed 07-Sep-11 11:49:05

Look, your dd really does know what's best for the tooth fairy. If your dd tucks her up in the dollhouse then my dd can bring over her Playmobil doctor (it's actually a vet, but as the tooth fairy isn't technically human I don't think that'll be a problem), we'll leave them in together overnight and tomorrow the tooth fairy should be fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now