Talk

Advanced search

To think that my dh is a dick and I should go to the hospital and have this baby without him

(6 Posts)
LoveBeingIgnoredByMardyBra Wed 07-Sep-11 10:57:22

Dh (that's dick husband) went off to his parents an hour and a half ago and still isn't on his way back. I'm having contractions and quite frankly hes pissing me off. He was late leaving and is now also late getting back.

I am stuck here with my mother and contractions ffs could it get any worse angry

AuntieMonica Wed 07-Sep-11 11:00:54

wtf did he go there for?

if it was for arrangements to do with birth, then fair enough but if it was to do something twatty like return a borrowed ladder or take them a newspaper then wait for him and make sure you bruise his hands let him know how fucked off you are during the transitional stage

grin

and ignore your own mother

Flisspaps Wed 07-Sep-11 11:06:28

You could be there with PIL?

LoveBeingIgnoredByMardyBra Wed 07-Sep-11 11:10:24

Pil shock fuck me that would be worse grin

Yes went to return a load of stuff in the van he's just bought off fil. The knobber

Pseudo341 Wed 07-Sep-11 11:10:35

What the hell is he doing going to his parents when you're already in labour? YANBU to complain but don't go to hospital without him unless you absolutely have to. You'll get over his fuck up but him missing out on his childs birth because you were pissed off at him is likely to cause real ongoing problems between the two of you, not what you need when the baby blues hits.

LoveBeingIgnoredByMardyBra Wed 07-Sep-11 11:13:52

I did tell him it was ok to go, it just that he was late leaving and late getting back why can't he just do as he said???????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now