Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To be fed up with the thud,thud, thud of a football outside?

(7 Posts)
waitofevidence Mon 05-Sep-11 20:54:28

They are playing "kerbies" right outside my window and it is driving me potty. A proper kick around would not be so annoying.

DMCWelshCakes Mon 05-Sep-11 20:56:22

YANBU. Drives me crazy too. Not much you can do about it though as far as I can tell.

Besom Mon 05-Sep-11 21:00:15

Boy across the road from me has a basketball which he bounces incessantly until quite late at night. Drives me demented. Might as well be standing in front of my house banging a drum, really. Grrr. Waiting for him to get a girlfriend and grow out of it any year soon.

PigletJohn Mon 05-Sep-11 21:18:33

take up trumpet playing, and practice either early in the morning, or late at night, in your front garden.

For best effect you should not be very good.

Wait until they come over and ask you to stop being a nuisance, then see if you can agree to some kind of bargain.

waitofevidence Mon 05-Sep-11 21:21:24

grin

reelingintheyears Mon 05-Sep-11 21:22:34

You'll all jump on me but our downstairs neighbours have a trampoline directly under DSs bedroom window which they all access from their own bedroom window.

(including parents when they drag the DC off it when the fighting and crying get too much for even them)

The bouncing goes on and on and on always ending in tears and screaming and then full on hysterics by their DS who is about 8 and lies on his bed seemingly kicking the walls.

Boomph,boomph,boomph for hours on end.

PigletJohn Mon 05-Sep-11 21:34:05

Get DS to learn the trumpet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now