Talk

Advanced search

to be fed up with DP, and retaliate!

(11 Posts)
MissVerinder Fri 02-Sep-11 19:03:47

He has hidden my True Blood Season 3 DVD!

He's just gone with DD2 to pick up DD1 from GM's house. I know he'll be a while, so I'm thinking I'll watch the last episode (yep, the ^last one^) and have a cup of tea before I do the floors.

I look in the box.

'Tis gone!

I know he's hidden it because he was moaning about me watching them without him, even though I assured him that I will be perfectly able to watch them twice. wink

So, AIBU to now retaliate by eating his very fancy, very delicious Chocolate Macaroon?

MissVerinder Fri 02-Sep-11 19:04:22

Oh my italics no worky sad

Yama Fri 02-Sep-11 19:09:23

I'm with your dp on this one.

If you watch them together then how dare you try and sneak one in while he's out. On an altruistic task as well. Sheesh.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

MissVerinder Fri 02-Sep-11 19:10:36

But, Yama that's why it's soooo gooooood; because it's naughty!

Yama Fri 02-Sep-11 21:44:49

Please don't.

We've started the West Wing all over agian and dh insists on 'touching up' walls in the house.

FFs, lets just pay someone so that i can see the next fecking episode.

Fontsnob Fri 02-Sep-11 21:48:33

YABVVVVU!! Oh no....cardinal sin watching an epsiode on without DP/DH if you are watching together then you stay watching together. I applaud your DP's underhand tactics.

How very dare you!

FigsAndWine Fri 02-Sep-11 22:13:19

I had already decided you are definitely in the right, just because you said 'fed up with' rather than 'fed up of', so I have to agree you.

But YABU because anything from season 3 is not 'the latest one' - Season 4 is the latest one, if you're watching it online (and is by far the best season to date since S1, imo). I've been watching that, whereas DP is waiting for it to come onto FX next year. I'll still enjoy watching it again though.

YANBU; tie him down and beat the whereabouts of your dvd out of him. wink

FigsAndWine Fri 02-Sep-11 22:14:38

have to agree with you...

<<must read posts..>>

MissVerinder Fri 02-Sep-11 22:24:50

Where can I watch season 4 figs?

I ate the macaroon. It was delicious. Mwah ha ha ha haaaaaaaa.

MissVerinder Fri 02-Sep-11 22:26:13

yama wait till he's asleep then sneak downstairs and watch it.

Guilty pleasures are the best ones!

FigsAndWine Sat 03-Sep-11 10:00:39

Miss if you google 'true blood season 4 episode 1 streaming' you'll come up with lots of free file shares. It's a bit of an ordeal as it can take a while of trying different links; I don't want anything that I have to 'complete a survey' to access, and I don't want to download anything, just watch on a stream. I almost always end up watching it on Megavideo or Megashare, so if you include that in your search stream you should come up with links. You just have to try lots of links until you get one that works.

The links change all the time; the ones I watch I bookmark, but they've usually been removed if I return to them. I'll see if I've got any that are still valid.

These are the two most recent episodes; all the previous have been moved or removed.

megashare.info/full_watch.php?id=TXpReU13PT0&epi=1

www.megavideo.com/?v=6N3H7N82

When you click on the red arrow, an advert page will appear; just close it and then you should see the green arrow.

I'm not suggesting you watch these, obviously, as they're much later ones. But just so that you can see what you're looking for.

I haven't explained this very well; maybe someone else can put it more succinctly?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now