Talk

Advanced search

Surely I am BUR to pick my nose and eat it..

(24 Posts)
Justcanthelpit Fri 02-Sep-11 18:31:12

ok so now we know everyone pees in the shower...
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/1291730-Aibu-to-pee-in-the-shower

so who will admit to the satisfaction of picking a juicy bogey out and eating it away from prying eyes?

Why does it taste so good if it is 'so wrong' ?

Justcanthelpit Fri 02-Sep-11 19:01:35

Oh no, crashed and burned. Time for a name change blush

MissVerinder Fri 02-Sep-11 19:07:14

You made me laugh.

Watch the Nina and the Neurons episode about bogeys and it will put you off...

Salmotrutta Fri 02-Sep-11 19:13:35

I never, ever, ever ever understood why anyone would even think of doing that <retches>

And I seem to remember some people I went to school with doing it ..... <bleeeeurgh> Why???

slightlymad72 Fri 02-Sep-11 19:17:34

I did read somewhere (forgive me I can't remember where) there is a theory that eating your bogeys helps to boost your immune system, and one of the reasons that children may suffer from more allergies is because we don't let them pick their nose and eat it. I think I'll keep my immune system the way it is

Happymm Fri 02-Sep-11 19:18:02

Actually, Just, I think I made it clear I don't pee in the shower-dirty beeaatches do! grin

And I don't pick my nose and eat my boogers either <boak>

Wrong, just wrong. What the jeff is going on in this place? grin

Hoto Fri 02-Sep-11 19:18:51

My (otherwise elegant and demure) sister does this. She loves the pick but apparently can't bear to rid herself of the detritus on a hanky / clothing / furniture etc. She's got a point..

Justcanthelpit Fri 02-Sep-11 19:55:00

glad I made you chortle MissV
grin

reelingintheyears Fri 02-Sep-11 20:09:03

Eating your own mucus/dirt/dust/bacteria is horrid.

Peeing in the bath is not....pee is sterile and gets washed down the plughole along with all your sweat and dirt and bits from your bottom hole.

You don't ingest your pee while showering.

iliketeabutprefercoffeetoday Fri 02-Sep-11 20:44:08

Yes YABU.

Boak x 100

JellyMould Fri 02-Sep-11 20:45:42

If it makes you feel better, I love picking my nose and eating it. But I think that peeing in the bath/shower is gross.

pizzadelivery Fri 02-Sep-11 22:50:43

Bogeys (sp?) and peeing in shower are both gross and I wouldn't do either.
However if I had to chose

a)next shower person stepping in my wee
b) bogey on my tongue then sliding down my throat

(a) every bloody time cos I'm not gonna tell them about it!

<body fluid armageddon = jellyshoes emoticon>

Saggyoldclothcatpuss Sat 03-Sep-11 00:15:48

ME ME ME ME! Ill admit to it! grin
The absolute best ones are the ones that are big and crusty at one end, and long and stretchy at the other, and when you pull em, you can feel them tickling your tonsils! grin

Saggyoldclothcatpuss Sat 03-Sep-11 00:16:51

I honestly believe, that anyone who says they dont enjoy a good puggle is a big fat liar! grin

grovel Sat 03-Sep-11 00:25:40

Snot is nectar.

HeyYouJimmy Sat 03-Sep-11 00:31:05

Pee is only sterile inside the bladder unless you have an infection. It's not completely sterile once it leaves the body.

BTW did you know that some people, stranded in the desert, have been known to drink their own pee to try and avoid dehydration. But it a simple case of pee and drink as soon as it's done. Can't remember where I read/heard that (a good few years ago), but it wasn't on the internet.

madhattershouse Sat 03-Sep-11 00:37:33

Curl it up and lick it!

Saggyoldclothcatpuss Sat 03-Sep-11 00:39:34

Pick it, lick it, roll it, flick it.

PrimaBallerina Sat 03-Sep-11 00:42:53

Crying with laughter!

madhattershouse Sat 03-Sep-11 00:46:58

Mum "Francis are you picking your nose?"
F "No mum"
Mum " Francis I can see you, are you picking your nose?"
F "yes Mum"
Mum " Well don't be greedy, share it around!"

HeadfirstForHalos Sat 03-Sep-11 02:04:43

Okay, I have NEVER told anyone this in RL.

When I was in primary school, aged about 8/9 I used to pick my nose in the girls toilets and wipe it on the wall (oh the shame). I don't know why i did it, but I did and never really thought anything of it.

Until...the very strict Headmaster of my RC school held a special assembly in which he was furiously shaking as he discussed the "nose dirt" problem in the girls toilets. He kept talking about it for ages and constantly referred to it as "nose dirt".

I was so terrified they would know it was me just by looking at my face I nearly wee'd myself blush

I've never done it since grin

I've never eaten my bogeys though (retch) although on occasion I have caught dh doing so (usually in the car) and bollock him for it, though he denied it vehemently (I had something in my teeth etc grin

HeadfirstForHalos Sat 03-Sep-11 02:09:53

But YANBU as I cannot possibly judge after being the nose dirt culprit.

BluddyMoFo Sat 03-Sep-11 02:11:34

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CheerfulYank Sat 03-Sep-11 02:31:31

<boak> to eating it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now