Talk

Advanced search

To think it is rude to blank people?

(10 Posts)
toptramp Fri 02-Sep-11 17:06:37

I know someone who either blanks me or is very friendly to me when he feels like it. It's really knobish. Why not just say a quick hi instead of alternating from one extreme to the next?

MadamDeathstare Fri 02-Sep-11 17:09:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ViviPru Fri 02-Sep-11 17:10:01

Is the context/location of the snub/warmth inconsistent? Do you fancy him?

toptramp Fri 02-Sep-11 17:11:32

unfortunately I do like him which is why I give a shit! He definately saw me and walked straight past me; almost touching. There was noone else around. Having said that I didn't say hi to him as I was too shy!

HardCheese Fri 02-Sep-11 17:11:47

Is he short-sighted or face-blind? Is there a possibility he sometimes doesn't wear his contact lenses?

TheMonster Fri 02-Sep-11 17:11:54

My neighbour is like that. He's a right twat weirdo.

toptramp Fri 02-Sep-11 17:12:05

He will flirt; get my juices flowing then ignore me for ages when it suits him. Tosser.

KittyFane Fri 02-Sep-11 17:55:53

He's a player sad

I hated it when men did this (note past tense... those days are long gone...) show him indifference, smile and chat when he does, don't bother with him at other times.
Watch to see if he is doing the same to other girls... If he is, forget it!

noir Fri 02-Sep-11 17:59:24

I recently asked one of my colleagues if a woman in our office had a hearing impairment. My colleague said no, so I said "oh so shes just rude then", my colleague said "well to you, yes". Haha, I've no idea what I've done to upset her given that I've only been in this office for a fortnight!!

noir Fri 02-Sep-11 17:59:37

Oh and yanbu, its very rude

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now