Talk

Advanced search

to think kids toys should have more than one tune that incessantly goes round and round and round

(5 Posts)
munkeychops Fri 02-Sep-11 11:26:27

Not for childrens educational gain or anything as thoughtful as that, simply for my own sanity. My babies fisherprice playmat plays skip to my lou (which, incidently, I thought was skip to the loo - a song about trotting off for a quick wee) and if I hear it once more I may be sectioned under the mental health act.

WoofToYouTooLady Fri 02-Sep-11 11:29:55

take the batteries out

Justcanthelpit Fri 02-Sep-11 11:37:06

I have/had nothing that plays a 'tune' I'm all about the wood wink
plastic tat makes my teeth itch
I agree.. take the batteries out asap, put on the radio and listen to something YOU like smile

munkeychops Fri 02-Sep-11 11:42:27

I prefer wooden toys too, but my rubbish budget doesn't allow for such luxuries ... why didn't I think about the batteries - maybe the tune has fried my brains functioning beyond repair.

Acceptableintheeighties Fri 02-Sep-11 12:43:52

I stupidly lovingly bought my 3dc some instruments from elc and they all have a demo button which plays about 4 tunes... But none of the instruments have the same fecking tunes as the other two!

When all three have them out I have to hide. Its excruciating listening to three different tunes at once.

I have been known to hide them blush.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now