Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to think two 12 year old boys should not be masterbating simultaneously?

(92 Posts)
KathleensDaughter Wed 31-Aug-11 19:05:43

We were camping last weekend and my DS and his friend, both 12, were whispering frantically during the night when I woke up, I then caught the gist of the conversation and what was going on. I presume (hope!) each was pleasuring himself at the same time and not doing something to each other.

Do I a) ignore it as a healthy, natural thing for two boys to do as they discover their sexuality?
or
b) tell my son it's fine to do it, but it's something he should really do on his own in private in future.

I'm worried that if this gets out then he will be teased and his life will be a misery.

Thanks in advance for any advice

TaudrieTattoo Wed 31-Aug-11 19:06:25

They'll have been having a race.

fuckityfuckfuckfuck Wed 31-Aug-11 19:06:41

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

ChaosTrulyReigns Wed 31-Aug-11 19:08:26

Digestive anyone?

BeStillMyBeatingFart Wed 31-Aug-11 19:09:14

I like digestives!! Thanks! smile

Pagwatch Wed 31-Aug-11 19:09:29

<<faints>>

KathleensDaughter Wed 31-Aug-11 19:09:30

I'm not a wierdo, this is my first time posting anything and I didn't know you couldn't put anything in twice. I like reading AIBU, I thought just posting in the teen section might not reach as many people blush

I think fuckity has this covered <hides thread>

MonkeyJungleConga Wed 31-Aug-11 19:11:24

BeStillMyBeatingFart - step away from the digestive. Not a good idea on so many levels.

BeerTricksPotter Wed 31-Aug-11 19:11:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ChaosTrulyReigns Wed 31-Aug-11 19:11:56

Weirdo.

HTH.

smile

post Wed 31-Aug-11 19:12:51

I think it's pretty common, tbh

Oakmaiden Wed 31-Aug-11 19:13:04

Um - my husband says it is just something boys do. That and peeing competitions....

Oakmaiden Wed 31-Aug-11 19:13:34

He would like me to add that he himself hasn't done it. At least not in the presence of another male.

festi Wed 31-Aug-11 19:13:38

no harm in what they are doing I wouldnt mention it to him. at least it wasnt in his English lesson with the girls looking under the table. Thats what used to happen when I was 12.

coccyx Wed 31-Aug-11 19:13:52

Who won??

SoBroken Wed 31-Aug-11 19:15:08

If it was my son, I'd ignore it. This is something he has discovered for himself and having his mum talking to him about it would just be hellish for him.

I believe circle jerks and masturbating with a mate is something that a lot of young boys do, they are a lot freer and more public with their private parts than girls tend to be, because of communal showering and whipping them out in urinals etc.

It sounds like no one is doing anything against their will. i say be aware but don't embarrass him by letting on that you know.

MangoMonster Wed 31-Aug-11 19:15:18

I think it is something boys do from what I've heard from male friends. But like you I would feel uncomfortable about it. Do you have any closeale relatives you could ask?

maybells Wed 31-Aug-11 19:16:16

if people think the thread is weird why comment?
i would leave the subject alone just tell your son if he has any questions about his body then you will tell him whatever he needs to know. he may be slightly mortified if you confront him about what you heard.
boys will be boys!

HairyGrotter Wed 31-Aug-11 19:18:48

Boys/Men, their just a bit odd aren't they? Brilliant

Seep Wed 31-Aug-11 19:19:39

What's a circle jerk?

HeidiHole Wed 31-Aug-11 19:20:55

I don't think you need worry it's just something boys do (some boys... not necessarily gay/straight/weird... just some of them)

They were probably having a race!

knittedbreast Wed 31-Aug-11 19:22:03

ive never had a masturbation session with any of my girl friends, have i been missing out on much needed bonding?

StrandedBear Wed 31-Aug-11 19:22:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MugglesandLuna Wed 31-Aug-11 19:22:26

Puts down Spaghetti Carbonara.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now