(218 Posts)
JessemyParkson Tue 30-Aug-11 13:30:50

on this thread?

AuntieMonica Tue 30-Aug-11 13:32:05

you not flouncing off to NMs then?

ladyintheradiator Tue 30-Aug-11 13:32:33

Hi, I'm reporting this as its a bit personal really. Get a grip smile

scurryfunge Tue 30-Aug-11 13:32:39

Can't be arsed to read the thread but is there a reason why you can't say it there?

scrambedeggs Tue 30-Aug-11 13:32:50

couldnt be arsed to read it sorry smile

scrambedeggs Tue 30-Aug-11 13:33:04

lol xposted with scurry

usualsuspect Tue 30-Aug-11 13:33:32

maybe NM is the best place for you after all

HTH

Filibear Tue 30-Aug-11 13:33:48

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

TandB Tue 30-Aug-11 13:33:49

What a childish post.

Waaah! The weaning section has been meeeean to me. I am going to tell Aunty AIBU on you!

JessemyParkson Tue 30-Aug-11 13:33:50

<closes door pointedly on way out>

Lulabellarama Tue 30-Aug-11 13:34:08

Yeah, good luck with starting a new thread, drawing further attention to it.

Erm - I hardly call that a flaming!!!! Or do you think you get "flamed" if people are just disagreeing with you!

A tougher skin is required - and an open mind smile

caughtinanet Tue 30-Aug-11 13:35:01

You're going to get lots of posters telling you that starting one thread about another is very bad form but that aside I don't think you got flamed on the other thread - people disagreed with you and you got angry straight away without explaining your reasoning.

It's up to you which forum you post on and you should choose the one which best suits your personality, if its not this one so be it.

Filibear Tue 30-Aug-11 13:35:35

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

That, my dear, was merely a slight wind burn. It was absolutely not a flaming. Now this thread, this might become a flaming grin

Filibear Tue 30-Aug-11 13:36:47

2BoysTooLoud Tue 30-Aug-11 13:36:53

Controlled crying is something a lot of people feel strongly about so no surprise you got a 'reaction'.
Don't get too upset though.

MorelliOrRanger Tue 30-Aug-11 13:36:57

huh - I don't get why you think you were flamed?

So you want your 11 month old to eat her meal before her pudding and someone said that was wishful thinking that she'd understand. So what different way of parenting that's all.

Icelollycraving Tue 30-Aug-11 13:37:02

You call that a flaming?!!! Don't be so ridiculous,starting a thread about it is attention seeking,perhaps nm is better for you hun.

HowlingBitch Tue 30-Aug-11 13:37:42

Hardly a flaming now was it? More akin to sitting in a small room with the heating on IMO.

Stormwater Tue 30-Aug-11 13:37:54

Just read the other thread, completely agree with the poster there. You are acting bizarrely and setting weird, randon, unhelpful food rules as well as (IMO) using CC for far too young a child, for really odd reasons. There, is that what you wanted to get out of starting a new thread? Hope my opinion helps!

PerryCombover Tue 30-Aug-11 13:38:03

Thread about a thread

Wasn't a flaming was just a different opinion which was what you were after surely?

Insomnia11 Tue 30-Aug-11 13:38:05

I think the OP was fairly questioned/criticised about her methods on that thread, but probably more rudely/directly than would happen in real life. I think generally on MN and other discussion boards on the internet, people need to stop and think whether they would say what they've posted in the course of a face-to-face conversation. If not, then it's probably a good idea not to write that post.

ConstanceNoring Tue 30-Aug-11 13:38:13

Call that a flaming?

Stick around, you ain't seen nuh'in

AuntiePickleBottom Tue 30-Aug-11 13:38:29

why bring it here, if the thread (and i haven't read it) has been nasty, spitful comment hit the report button

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now