Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to be lusting after Rob on the Great British Bake Off?

(10 Posts)
toomuchdisneynotenoughJack Sun 28-Aug-11 13:54:19

It's the mixture of floppy dark hair, stubble, huge dimples and big green eyes! and the best smile!!! oh somebody distract me please! how cute is eat, I could just pop him in a cupcake and eat him all up!! AIBU?

ProcrastinatorGeneral Sun 28-Aug-11 14:04:26

No, because you know that under all that charm he is going to be 100% filth...

<wants a flipping huge slice>

OracleInaCoracle Sun 28-Aug-11 14:07:59

Op, in the nicest possible way, why is this an aibu?

<Bangs head against wall>

OracleInaCoracle Sun 28-Aug-11 14:08:00

Op, in the nicest possible way, why is this an aibu?

<Bangs head against wall>

purpleknittingmum Sun 28-Aug-11 14:12:01

I like him too!! grin

toomuchdisneynotenoughJack Sun 28-Aug-11 14:26:30

it's an AIBU because I am a happily married mum of two in a secure relationship who should be happy with her lot and not lusting after pretty boys half her age!!! where else should I post this , sorry bit of a newbie on here??!

OracleInaCoracle Sun 28-Aug-11 14:30:18

Telly addicts? Chat? After all, what you are saying is "that robs a bit of alright isn't he?" Unless you do doubt his fanciability. You are married, not dead!

Aibu is for debate, after all, you wouldn't post "which car should I get" in breast/bottle feeding would you?

GwendolineMaryLacey Sun 28-Aug-11 14:30:28

YABU, he's a tit. In a competition for the best baker and he can't get his arse into gear at all.

GirlWithALlamaTattoo Sun 28-Aug-11 15:47:33

But he's so pretty! We haven't seen much in the way of culinary brilliance, but frankly, who cares?

MissyMoo321 Sun 28-Aug-11 15:48:13

YANBU - Ben made my sisters 21st birthday cake grin hes reaaally good

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now