Talk

Advanced search

to ask dh not to pick his nose and then chuck his bogeys on the car floor!

(23 Posts)
strictlyclassroom Fri 26-Aug-11 16:40:43

Well am I? I think it's a bit grim!

HeadfirstForHalos Fri 26-Aug-11 16:42:34

YANBU, tell him to flick them out of the window instead grin

picnicbasketcase Fri 26-Aug-11 16:44:15

DP wipes it on the front of the seat by his legs angry

ledkr Fri 26-Aug-11 16:49:05

oh gross, how can you have sex with someone who wipes their bogeys everywhere/

nagynolonger Fri 26-Aug-11 16:51:21

I used to find them stuck to the ceiling when the DC had bunk beds. Used to make me feel sick. I have no problem cleaning up vomit or poo but snot anywhere but in a tissue is revolting.

strictlyclassroom Fri 26-Aug-11 16:51:27

I bet if dh found himself a hot new woman he wouldn't do this!!! Ewww. Tackled him about it and then a huge argument ensued. All because of bogeys! Got to laugh (sort of).

PicaK Fri 26-Aug-11 17:41:29

I discovered my DH was wiping them on the underneath of the sofa seat cushion. Bleurgh. He hasn't done it again tho ! grin

strictlyclassroom Fri 26-Aug-11 17:52:38

Ewwww ok he beats my dh for disgustingness!

dontquotem3 Fri 26-Aug-11 17:54:44

Least their not picking and eating them <boak!>. The amount of elder gentlemen I see doing this when in traffic is revolting. Now I don't mind picking a bogey or two (can't stand the sight of then in my DS's little nose), but eat them, blurgh!

HairyBeaver Fri 26-Aug-11 17:55:21

Could be worse, he could be flicking them AT you grin

MissPenteuth Fri 26-Aug-11 17:57:53

Hmm, pooey cottonbuds, then drool, now bogeys...

TheMagnificentBathykolpian Fri 26-Aug-11 19:39:01

Why don't you do it - well, as convincing an impression as you can manage. See if he thinks it looks nice.

What the hell is wrong with a tissue anyway?

ChippingIn Fri 26-Aug-11 19:42:10

dontquotem3 - you'd be amazed at the number of MNers who eat their bogeys... I was absolutely horrified and some of the most unlikely ones too.... weird. The thread had me heaving!!!!!!!!!!

OP YANBU - He.Would.Be.Told

strictlyclassroom Fri 26-Aug-11 22:12:24

So AIBU to ask him not to do it then?

dontquotem3 Fri 26-Aug-11 23:27:37

@ ChippingIn Ergh, nasty!!! I thought most would have 'grown out of it', guess I was wrong. I see you didn't link that particular thread grin

fourkids Sat 27-Aug-11 15:50:54

YANBU but at least on the floor you just tread on them. If you try and stop him, he might start covertly wiping them on the door to the glove compartment, or the sterring wheel...where they might provide extra grip for hazardous driving conditions.

deliakate Sat 27-Aug-11 17:04:33

Why don't men like using tissues? There could be a tissue right there, and DH would still insist on using his finger, and then rolling it around and flicking.

OpinionatedMum Sat 27-Aug-11 17:41:24

Buy a box of tissues for the car. If that fails, put up a sign, visible to all, about the correct disposal of snot. Hopefully he will take the hint.

cheesespread Sat 27-Aug-11 21:27:22

my dad does this and wipes it on the bit were the handbrake is,men always pick there nose when driving i see it all the time lol

defrocked Sat 27-Aug-11 21:37:37

i used to work with a doctor who would pick his nose while dictating his notes, then wipe it on the underside of the desk

no lie ! lol

Mumcentreplus Sat 27-Aug-11 21:46:53

People who pick their noses and eat it disgust me...

once I was sitting on the tube I looked down and right by the person opposite me's leg...a huge-arse bogey!!! it was unnaturally big...I had to tell them....

ThePathanKhansWoman Sat 27-Aug-11 22:09:59

Leave the bastard.

strictlyclassroom Sun 28-Aug-11 10:35:03

Love it Opinionated - the name and shame sign! Very tempted!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now