Talk

Advanced search

I know I am BU to confess this, but I want to see if I feel better getting it off my chest (possibly a pun intended, I'm unsure <still shaken>)

(45 Posts)
AgentZigzag Fri 26-Aug-11 15:38:10

I wouldn't normally bore others to death recounting my dreams (I'm not that kind of person) but the one I had this morning has disturbed me sufficiently enough to break my normal rule of thumb.

Me and DH were doing the cricketer Ian Bothams (he's on the left in the piccy) hair (which actually was really nice, very long thick spirals) and I was stood in front of him and he admired my breastage area and then had a bit of a grope shock

WTAF?? shock

I've 'fessed up to DH, but he's not texted back <<chews nails>> you don't think he's got in an arse about it do you?

I'm ashamed.

And now I've shamed myself in front of MN.

Please say it's all going to be alright.

And as you're here anyway...you might as well make any confessions you've got pending grin g'wan, we won't laugh... grin

Sn0wflake Fri 26-Aug-11 15:41:39

What goes on in your dreams should stay in your dreams. Why would you text your husband that?

Panzee Fri 26-Aug-11 15:42:59

You dream cheat you! grin

Poweredbypepsi Fri 26-Aug-11 15:44:07

I think he would be really over reacting to be uspet about it!. I dream this sort of thing all the time - only tell dh the really interesting ones and he just looks like this hmm

olderyetwider Fri 26-Aug-11 15:44:48

I miss read your op as 'me and DH were doing Ian Botham'. I now have a very odd mental picture which won't shift

HairyGrotter Fri 26-Aug-11 15:45:52

I got punched in the chest fully punched by a super fit mosher at a gig on Wednesday...I had to confess to the man I was seeing, not only did it hurt, it felt good.

I'm a terrible person.

LineRunner Fri 26-Aug-11 15:49:47

When you've had an erotic dream about Norman Fowler, then's the time to get worried.

AgentZigzag Fri 26-Aug-11 15:51:20

For him to laugh uncontrollably at me sn0wflake, and then bring it up every once in a while if I'm looking a bit miserable. The pain at the memory of that dream would have been for nowt else, would it? wink

Hehe, I noticed that OYW...after I'd posted it of course grin <<shudder at the thought>> Actually, that's made me feel better, because it could have been worse couldn't it?

AgentZigzag Fri 26-Aug-11 15:52:16

Who did you go and see Hairy? Sounds good if there was a mosh pit.

HairyGrotter Fri 26-Aug-11 15:53:44

Deftones, was a nice mosh pit, one of the more 'respectful' ones I've happened upon.

What were you doing to Bothams hair?

ReadyToDrink Fri 26-Aug-11 15:54:18

I once had dream sex with Adrian Mole. It was just as awkward & fumbly as you'd imagine. Yet every time I get close to shagging McDreamy, I wake up. My brain hates me sad

ObiWan Fri 26-Aug-11 15:56:03

Yuck.. Your husband is probably astounded by your bad taste.

There is nothing right with Ian Botham. Yuck yuck yuck.

Yuck.

giyadas Fri 26-Aug-11 15:57:31

If it makes you feel any better, I've spent the last week lusting over Mark from The Chase. blush I don't know what it is about him, but it's crept up on me and disturbed me a bit.

AgentZigzag Fri 26-Aug-11 16:00:02

envy You lucky fucker Hairy, 7 words never ceases to cheer me however many times I've heard it grin

We were just twirling his hair into place. Pahahahahaa that sounds just so fucking ridiculous!

I think my brain must hate me too Ready grin

ChaoticAngeloftheUnderworld Fri 26-Aug-11 16:43:11

I read it the same as olderyetwider

Now I need wine

mummymccar Fri 26-Aug-11 16:51:21

Currently pregnant and so far in my dreams I've gotten frisky with Alan Titchmarsh, Jeffrey from 'Rainbow' (remember that show?), Alan Sugar, and (I kid you not) Darth Vader. I really hope that these dreams mean nothing otherwise I may have to get some help. ;)
Why do we never dream about people like Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Gary Barlow?!
Dreams 'eh?

redexpat Fri 26-Aug-11 16:58:48

I had a sex dream about Graham Norton the other night! My subconscious is obviously very confused.

redexpat Fri 26-Aug-11 16:59:29

Should add I'm pregnant and I hold the hormones entirely responsible!

worraliberty Fri 26-Aug-11 17:01:25

I'm sorry, you lost me at "Me and DH were doing the cricketer Ian Botham" shock

* Tries to concentrate *

Nope....sorry grin

ouryve Fri 26-Aug-11 17:03:15

Um, it's a dream. I never hold my brain responsible for what happens in my dreams because it usually has very little to do with my actual wants. When I'm feeling hormonal, it's usually pretty freaky, too.

mumatron Fri 26-Aug-11 17:05:47

'Me and dh were doing the cricketer'

I was expecting the cricketer to be some sort of sexual position. I was intrigued.

The only sleb I've ever had a sex dream about was rio ferdinand, took me for a 'ride' in his helicopter. Dp found it rather amusing as I can't stand the man irl.

AgentZigzag Fri 26-Aug-11 17:07:45

Jeffrey is a bit...odd? Now if it were Bungle I'd be sending a worried email to MNHQ to track you down mummymccar grin

It's what I've come to expect from you worra <<sniffs haughtily before dramatically flouncing>>

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy Fri 26-Aug-11 17:14:22

I like to explore why various characters and situations appear in my dreams.

In the days before your dream, were you considering having your pubes artfully arranged into a new 'do', Agent?

Have you, perchance, recently looked at your dh's bollox and thought they were looking a bit leathery?

If you were reduced to tears of laughter repulsed by Shane Warne's makeover, did an image of the dark-haired moustachioed Botham spring to mind as an antidote example of what cricketers should, or did, look like before Hurley got her mitts on one?

I agree with your view that your dream could have been worse and can only hope, for your sake, that it is not of the prophetic variety. Fortunately, it looks as if rain will stop play for the foreseeable future grin

SDTGisAnEvilGenius Fri 26-Aug-11 17:28:57

I once had a really nice dream about Jeremy Clarkson. We were in the school hall at the dses primary school (their old one), at a cake sale, and he'd bought a big slice of chocolate cake to share with me.

Mind you - some people will think that's worse than dreaming about Beefy Botham!

PinotsWolefCubs Fri 26-Aug-11 17:30:39

I have weird dreams about weird people.

That is all I have to share!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now