Talk

Advanced search

to suddenly demand sex???

(18 Posts)
whatsallthehullaballoo Thu 25-Aug-11 18:04:38

I have had implanon for the last two years in my arm. I had it removed a couple of weeks ago as I was having lots of irregular bleeding and OMG - I want sex all the time. I am dreaming about sex, thinking about sex and, quite frankly, almost no man is safe from me.

Trouble is, I am married. My husband is somewhat suspicious of my new found horniness and is not so keen on having sex every night/ morning (although I would have thought that he would have been confused

I really really really can't stop thinking of sex!! Hopefully this phase will pass - but it is actually quite enjoyable!!

IslaValargeone Thu 25-Aug-11 18:07:31

Is fidelity important? if not pm me and I shall send you my address. My dh is gagging for it and I'm not in the mood.

ineedabodytransplant Thu 25-Aug-11 18:08:57

over heregrin

whatsallthehullaballoo Thu 25-Aug-11 18:09:41

Isla - I would never normally be in the mood. This is a WHOLE new thing for me!! I only really feel the need a few times a month. I am a bit mistrustful of myself.

If the feeling doesn't go away by monday I shall pm you grin

ineedabodytransplant Thu 25-Aug-11 18:09:59

very hard to make a post sound like a yoohoo to attract someone's attention.

I need a wavy hand smiley

whatsallthehullaballoo Thu 25-Aug-11 18:12:53

Haha - erm are you a man.....not that I am sure it matters. A woman would do I suspect smile

fiveisanawfullybignumber Thu 25-Aug-11 18:13:33

Lol, I understand. think I've recently hit the pre-menopause period. my hormones have definitely altered as i'm the same. Poor DH asked for a rest this morning/last night as he was tired & achey.blush

whatsallthehullaballoo Thu 25-Aug-11 18:14:52

five - Why though???? hormones can be very powerful indeed it seems!!

LadyOfTheManor Thu 25-Aug-11 18:16:15

Isla grin

fiveisanawfullybignumber Thu 25-Aug-11 18:19:18

Definitely. Not sure why, has just happened. DH is in awe of the change TBH. I think Oestogen or too much of it can supress libido. We are obviously lacking in it now somehow, and enjoying it.blush

HorseyGirl1 Thu 25-Aug-11 19:46:50

umm, you're not pregnant are you?

NorfolkBroad Thu 25-Aug-11 19:50:45

Isla that is hilarious!

imnobody Thu 25-Aug-11 19:52:42

I got this when I was pregnant with my 3rd. I wasted ALL the time. Hormones are fun sometimes wink

Mrsgilbertgrape Thu 25-Aug-11 19:54:03

I've been the same since I came of the pill.

Actually quite upset that I have missed 10 years of good snagging time.

whatsallthehullaballoo Thu 25-Aug-11 22:05:37

Definitely not pregnant wink

I guess I now realise how much contraceptives interfere with natural cycles etc

I really am feeling insatiable!!

GalaxyWeaver Thu 25-Aug-11 22:12:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

whatsallthehullaballoo Thu 25-Aug-11 22:14:59

Galaxy!!! That is what I have been saying to my oh - that it would be so much better for our relationship if he has the snip but oh no, that is too drastic for him hmm
But I can take pills, have implants, coils etc for the REST OF MY LIFE ....

QuintessentialShadow Thu 25-Aug-11 22:17:42

You sure it is connected with the implant removal? Seems like a side effect I had a few years ago from a steroid injection.... I was most embarrased to talk to my gp about that.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now