Talk

Advanced search

it isn't an AIBU but does anyone remember the original spooky thread

(8 Posts)
TakeMeDrunkImHome Wed 24-Aug-11 00:09:37

that I was on. I have just had a very scary moment and I will make no apologies for posting it here.

Sparklyblue Wed 24-Aug-11 00:20:32

Yes I do, i'm sure there were a couple of updates on it today. Are you ok?

Pamplemoussse Wed 24-Aug-11 00:25:14

cmon then, tell us

we can point and laugh or clutch our children depending on our viewpoints

lachesis Wed 24-Aug-11 00:26:25

which one?!

TakeMeDrunkImHome Wed 24-Aug-11 00:38:37

someone at the top of the stairs when i went up to check on dd. bathroom light on, i turned it off. my radio on. its always off. cat hissing at bottom of stairs.

TakeMeDrunkImHome Wed 24-Aug-11 00:39:51

i was on the thread about believing that things can listen in. it was a month or two ago.

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy Wed 24-Aug-11 04:44:16

Do you mean this one?: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/1239819-To-ask-if-anyone-has-had-any-paranormal-encounters-experiences

It's still going strong - should be visible on Page 1 or 2 of AIBU depending on what new hot topics appear in the next few hours.

Have you had any previous spooky goings-on in your house or is this the first? Perhaps you should add your experience to the big thread - it would be a shame to have 2 on the same subject as half of the tales could easily be missed.

lachesis Wed 24-Aug-11 09:18:20

I was sitting downstairs last night when I read this and it scared the hell out of me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now