Talk

Advanced search

To really wish people wouldnt.....

(18 Posts)

...only put half of their AIBU in the thread title so I have to click on it to see the whole question!!!

I'm a busy woman, I dont have time to sit MNing all day, and this wastes my valuable time, especially as 99% of the time I read the rest of the title and think "I really dont give a shit either way!"

grin

LyingWitchInTheWardrobe Tue 23-Aug-11 20:30:01

YANBU for not liking it, I hate it myself but, YABVVVVVU to do it yourself... angry

wink

bibbitybobbityhat Tue 23-Aug-11 20:31:56

Yanbu and I have started two or three threads on this very same subject myself over the years [old gimmer emoticon]. Although it doesn't only apply to threads in Aibu, it is just as irritating in all the other topics.

robotlollypopman Tue 23-Aug-11 20:33:19

Busy woman? Pffft. SAHM are NEVER busy. There are plenty of ad breaks in This Morning.

Ha. That is all I have to say Robot

SayCoolNowSayWolef Tue 23-Aug-11 20:37:40

YANBU, it pisses the hjell out of me. But kudos for doing it yourself grin

TheMagnificentBathykolpian Tue 23-Aug-11 20:37:45

Funnily enough, I got into trouble for putting the whole of my question/comment in the thread title. Apparently it was too long.

So you have to get all of what you want to say into your thread title, in no more than 3 words, apparently.

grin

I love a challenge.

Titles will be 'MIL kids wrong'
and 'dh pissed sofa'

And you'll still have to click on the thread to find out if the mil is having children or is treating the grandchildren badly, and if the husband is drunk and sleeping on the sofa, or has pissed on the sofa.
grin

SayCoolNowSayWolef Tue 23-Aug-11 20:39:17

Or indeed if DH has actually pissed out a sofa <shudders with cringey pain>

robotlollypopman Tue 23-Aug-11 20:39:20

You can't honestly believe it's as hard as a real job? I'm sure your DH is very handsome and hard working and I wouldn't mind betting he deserves a nice cup of tea right about now to go with his candy letters.

My DH makes much nicer tea than I do robot smile

SayCoolNowSayWolef Tue 23-Aug-11 20:43:34

Have you ever been a SAHD robot?

No, robot has a real job saycool ... hmm

SayCoolNowSayWolef Tue 23-Aug-11 20:53:56

Oh of course! One that he gets paid for, and sick leave, and paid holidays, and weekends, and bank holidays...... Poor poor hard working robot hmm

Nagoo Tue 23-Aug-11 20:56:51

I went to work today for a rest grin

SayCoolNowSayWolef Tue 23-Aug-11 21:02:34

I go back in 2 weeks. Can't wait!

ripstheirthroatoutliveupstairs Wed 24-Aug-11 17:40:00

OP, YANBU. Nor would YBU if it had been a post about the overuse of LOL or too many !!!!!!!!. Whenever I see those I suspect DD. She is 10 and loves a !

Am I guilty of the overuse of the !!! too? Oops blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now