Talk

Advanced search

to think that Katie Hopkins is the most irritating woman on the planet?

(20 Posts)
BuxomWenchOnAPony Mon 22-Aug-11 12:49:09

She's doing her rentagob bit on Radio 2.

Who is she anyway? Why does she get asked her opinions? Luckily I am alone in the office today as the swearing, desck-chewing she is provoking would undoubtedly garner strange looks from colleagues.

soverylucky Mon 22-Aug-11 12:56:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SinisterBuggyMonth Mon 22-Aug-11 13:10:23

BupcakesandCunting Mon 22-Aug-11 13:12:33

YABVU.

Everyone knows that Myleene Klass is the most irritating woman on the planet.

Hopkins can have second place.

dickiedavisthunderthighs Mon 22-Aug-11 13:16:23

Aw, close but I think you'll find the correct answer is Keira 'rictus pout' Knightly. Although Hopkins gets a special mention for a) being a twat and b) that godawful sex-in-a-field photo set up.

iamaLeafontheWind Mon 22-Aug-11 13:17:39

Desk chewing going on here too, who the hell is she? Actually, I don't want to know (turns off radio).

sausagesandmarmelade Mon 22-Aug-11 13:25:23

Vile woman - offensive, out of touch, selfish, materialistic....

poppyknot Mon 22-Aug-11 13:25:57

More grrrrr. All her childcare opinions rolled into the way your child faces in their pushchair and the fact that everyone (ie her) is an instictive mother. Like other mono-opinion 'pundits' [cf Daily M] she always manages to get her pet hates into discussion of anything. So pushchairs, the all-enveloping, enterprise-hindering welfare state.

Arrgh

tothemoonandback Mon 22-Aug-11 13:29:39

She needs to shut up, can't stand her.

AuntieMonica Mon 22-Aug-11 13:32:57

YABU, she's not irritating, she's ignorant and a bit of a twat

the likes of Gwynnie and Myleene are irritating grin

BupcakesandCunting Mon 22-Aug-11 13:37:09

Hopkins looks like the Spitting Image puppet of The Queen.

SinisterBuggyMonth Mon 22-Aug-11 13:47:46

BuxomWenchOnAPony Mon 22-Aug-11 13:52:15

grin at the Spitting Image puppet likeness

Hmmm, I was certain that she is the most irritating woman in the world, but the very mention of Myleene and Keira have wound me up and I'm not even listening to them spouting forth about how parent-facing pushchairs are only used by women who don't have jobs.

I think it must be Klass, Hopkins, Knightley in that order.

dickiedavisthunderthighs Mon 22-Aug-11 14:02:15

Knightley
Hopkins
Klass
oh and
Daly

TartyMcFarty Mon 22-Aug-11 14:05:02

Is Keira Knightley a mum? And who Is Katie Hopkins?

OhdearNigel Mon 22-Aug-11 14:05:58

YABU. Cheryl Cole is the most irritating woman on the planet

MugglesandLuna Mon 22-Aug-11 14:06:13

Is she the woman from The Apprentice that ducked out at the last minute?

Lifeissweet Mon 22-Aug-11 14:11:06

Keira Knightley, Dickie Davis, acts with her teeth, which I agree is irksome. However, until she starts spouting about motherhood as if she is the first and only person to have done it, Mylene will always be slightly more irritating.

However, Katie Hopkins is famous for being bolshy and unpleasant and should have been allowed to sink back into obscurity after the apprentice. Why she is still being given airtime several years on is anyone's guess. Not a nice individual.

Insomnia11 Mon 22-Aug-11 14:16:25

I don't know if it is her being "the real her" but she always came across as ridiculous and contemptible on The Apprentice.

I don't really come across any of these women on a regular basis though so I don't find them irritating.

MrsJamin Mon 22-Aug-11 14:30:38

YANBU. can't stand the woman. But you are wrong about Keira Knightly acting with her teeth- she acts with her sleeves.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now