Talk

Advanced search

to post here re dating?

(3 Posts)
HaveYouGotSoup Sat 20-Aug-11 22:17:28

Hello,
I'd like the advice of anyone who knows about this sort of thing.
Not sure if this is the right place to post but taking a bit of a stab in the dark.

Anyway. I was divorced sometime back and had to throw myself into work as a sort of panacea. Well it has helped and I feel I would like to poke my head above the parapet now. I would like to meet someone (or several someones) to share some special times with. I know nothing of dating sites, but I think it would be a good place to start. I can't remember the last time I "dated" In fact I'm not sure I ever did. Things just happened. Anyway there are so many sites out there and could I ask anyone who might know what would be a good one (or two) to try? I would like to do a basic match I suppose, then contact by email, then msn and so on. Not just email and meet. I wouldn't want to waste other people's time (nor mine either). I'm sure this sounds all rather strange, but I think I have finished licking my wounds, or at least the bloodletting has finished and I don't want scars to form ;)
Anyone able to help?
I'm late 30s. Not sure if that is relevant but am really not into "youth" if you know what I mean. I prefer mature people

TidyDancer Sat 20-Aug-11 22:19:38

I am not one of the board police who tries to control who posts what where, but in this case, you might get better help from the Relationships board.

Good luck!

HaveYouGotSoup Sat 20-Aug-11 22:26:16

Oh yes of course. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now