Talk

Advanced search

No. I'm Not. This is a Seriously Shit Day I'm Having

(15 Posts)
PerAr6ua Fri 19-Aug-11 22:58:46

And now we've just been notified (at 6pm - although DH could easily have missed the email till next Sunday as we're going on holiday tomorrow morning) that the holiday scheme booked for Aug 30th for 4 days has been cancelled. Due to lack of interest. Which they would have known about 4. fucking. weeks. ago. ffs.

And it was a 'spy experience' that DS has been looking forward to for months.

I want to hurt somebody.

LeBOF Fri 19-Aug-11 22:59:54

Oh no sad

Can you recreate something similar- do a treasure hunt or something?

bibbitybobbityhat Fri 19-Aug-11 22:59:57

Why have you namechanged? Did you de-reg or summat?

PerAr6ua Fri 19-Aug-11 23:01:26

BOF - only if I can get the extra time off work..
bibbity - some hun registered perardua and never used it. The bitch.

AgentZigzag Fri 19-Aug-11 23:02:05

I agree, you're not.

Will you get your money back?

Could you find something to do that you'll be able to sell to him as Much Better than the spy experience?

PerAr6ua Fri 19-Aug-11 23:04:28

We'll get our money back, but fuck knows how we're supposed to organise something when we're on a canal for the next 7 days from tomorrow morning and I haven't even packed yet cos I've been cramping like hell

bibbitybobbityhat Fri 19-Aug-11 23:05:47

Oh sorry, I mistook you for someone else.

LeBOF Fri 19-Aug-11 23:06:17

Aw, that's shit. I misunderstood- I thought it was a play scheme during your holiday. Fuckers.

PerAr6ua Fri 19-Aug-11 23:07:41

Absolute fuckers, yes.

Bibbity. Tis perarduaadnauseum, trying to slim down.

PerAr6ua Fri 19-Aug-11 23:08:48

should probably go back to old name, annoyingly appropriate.

lydiamama Fri 19-Aug-11 23:10:53

so sorry this happened, it is the second holiday cancellation in this site today!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you take him to a theme park? some have carting, and paintball, he may like that enough to forget about spionage, and you will not need to book in advance.
Hugs for you

PerAr6ua Fri 19-Aug-11 23:13:40

Only if one of us can take an extra week off work on no notice...

AgentZigzag Fri 19-Aug-11 23:15:02

On a canal - brilliant grin

Grippy shoes - for when you've had a glass of wine and need to walk down the outside of the boat.

Nothing that takes more than 12 mins to cook - if you do, put it in the shitty oven 3 hours before you need it.

A bloody good torch - for cleaning up the DCs sick that's managed to splatter all four walls at 2.30 am.

No probs grin

PerAr6ua Fri 19-Aug-11 23:19:26

Thanks zigzag hmm

grin

AgentZigzag Sat 20-Aug-11 00:47:31

And that's what the expanse will feel like between you and the nearest 'canalware' shop grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now