Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to wonder if anyone has read about themselves in AIBU?

(10 Posts)
Amykins Fri 19-Aug-11 16:14:32

As above

LineRunner Fri 19-Aug-11 16:17:40

You mean, other than "You're a fucking twat, LineRunner"?

No.

Amykins Fri 19-Aug-11 16:28:34

Meant more like they read about something, say at a park or playgroup, and wondered if it was them being moaned about. It hasn't happened to me, but I wondered if it had happened to anyone else.

LineRunner Fri 19-Aug-11 16:31:28

No, I meant to say I've been called a twat but never read about myself in RL!

I imagine it must be toe-curling.

fifitrixibellesmith Fri 19-Aug-11 16:33:03

i'd imagine that most of them wouldnt recognise themselves anyway

they dont seem that self-aware tbhsmile

boudiccasSideKick Fri 19-Aug-11 16:35:53

No, Amy not heard of it, wouldnt surprise me if it does though. Haven't been called a "fucking twat" YET. They're still warming up!

worraliberty Fri 19-Aug-11 16:35:53

Grrrrr just made a post and it bounced me out of the thread confused

worraliberty Fri 19-Aug-11 16:37:12

* Tries again *

It always makes me laugh when people start threads like "I hope the rude woman in Tescos is an MNetter and reads this"

I mean what are the chances? This site is a very tiny little drop in a massive internet ocean.

Marymaryalittlecontrary Fri 19-Aug-11 17:39:53

Thank God it is Worra! I would hate to think that everyone I know reads this site, and hope that none of them do!

I do sometimes click on threads thinking 'hope this isn't going to be about me/my family' and so far it never has been!

TheGhostNotMe Fri 19-Aug-11 17:43:53

I do often do things though (or my kids do) and I think "if a MNetter is watching this will so be on AIBU" and have been known to check, just in case!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now